Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurrah for McDonalds page

badbunny is offline Senior Member

Hurrah for McDonalds

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    ...thought that might get your attention!

I regulary visit McDonalds with friends, they eat and I pick up sachets of black pepper and straws which are very handy for work

They are also very handy when in a foreign country and you need a pee - they never question you using the loo so I say Hurrah for McDonalds
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    I have partaken in a free wee at Maccas on more than one occasion.

Hurrah for them!

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    Haha, for the last 10 years, McDonalds has been my pee break stop. A few weeks ago for the first time in ages, I bought a coffee from them. It was weird actually going in there and going up to the counter. I hate the smell of the place, but the order taker was super nice.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia1973 View Post
    Haha, for the last 10 years, McDonalds has been my pee break stop. A few weeks ago for the first time in ages, I bought a coffee from them. It was weird actually going in there and going up to the counter. I hate the smell of the place, but the order taker was super nice.
    Yes, the smell of that place is one of the most unappealing smells ever concocted by the hands of mere humans...and some people eat there, you know?

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    The burgers themselves aren't that bad honestly. They're 100% pure beef, contain no pink slime and a small percentage of the meat is grass fed from Australia. It's also not cooked in any oil, so it's 100% safe. It's actually better quality beef than what you're getting at most supermarkets assuming you're buying conventional beef. Ordering a couple burgers with a side of fruit and a salad sans dressing is actually a 100% primal option if you don't buy all organic pastured meats, and I think most of us don't due to cost.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
    The burgers themselves aren't that bad honestly. They're 100% pure beef, contain no pink slime and a small percentage of the meat is grass fed from Australia. It's also not cooked in any oil, so it's 100% safe. It's actually better quality beef than what you're getting at most supermarkets assuming you're buying conventional beef. Ordering a couple burgers with a side of fruit and a salad sans dressing is actually a 100% primal option if you don't buy all organic pastured meats, and I think most of us don't due to cost.
    I think I would rather go to Subway and get a salad with olive oil and vinegar dressing.

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    I once walked 300 miles to a McDonalds. A friend of mine rode his horse 300 miles to the same McDonalds and used the drive thru.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Current squat: 180 x 2. Current Deadlift: 230 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I once walked 300 miles to a McDonalds. A friend of mine rode his horse 300 miles to the same McDonalds and used the drive thru.
    Boy, I bet there's something in this story I'm missing...sb, do I need another cup of coffee?

Cricket is offline Member
    I use the bathrooms regularly myself and am always amazed at the odor when you walk in the door. Not the bathroom but the whole place. Can't imagine how bad the employees smell when they are done working!!

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Oh how I miss Mickey Dee's I love their hash browns and sausage mcmuffins with egg. But most of all is the cute lady behind the counter that smiles at me and always laughed at my jokes. I dont think she got them as she was Haitian and Quebec french is very different from hers. But man was she pretty.

I will lay off their food, I will lay off their food, I will lay off their food...........
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast