Thread: It's the little things... page

PrimalJes is offline Senior Member

It's the little things...

Shop Now
    Today I wore my size 8 jeans (not stretchy fabric) for the first time in nearly a year. They were perfectly snug with no "muffin top". I couldn't even zipper or button them a few months ago! I also have my face back. My real face that I remember, not the bloated, old looking face that I have been looking at for about a year. My arms are firming up and my back fat is disappearing. It truly is the little things that I appreciate and keep me going!

What are the little things that are keeping you going right now?

Darbyfett is offline Member
    I haven't been eating great the last few days and I am still 3 holes down on my belt.

Sandra in BC is offline Senior Member
    Trying on clothes NOT in the Plus dept for the first time in 2 years. My old wardrobe is new again
    Sandra
    *My obligatory intro

There are no cheat days. There are days when you eat primal and days you don't. As soon as you label a day a cheat day, you're on a diet. Don't be on a diet. ~~ Fernaldo

DAINTY CAN KISS MY PRIMAL BACKSIDE. ~~ Crabcakes

jes1014 is offline Senior Member
    I bought a pair of light capris (not forgiving AT ALL) at the end of last season that turned out to be obscenely tight so I stuffed them in the bottom of my dresser. I pulled them out and wore them yesterday and they were a bit baggy
    Thread-killer extraordinaire
    My journal
    Primal since 3/10/12 - removed lap band 5/11/12
    207/186/160

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Knowing that the upcoming sunshine and garden-fresh veggies will fix the disaster that is my body after stress.
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

Jamilyn121 is offline Senior Member
    Looking at myself in the mirror and being surprised at the thinner, healthier face that I see. Putting my hands on my hips and realizing that there is significantly less spare tire than there was a month ago. I am almost actually touching my hips now instead of my huge waist!!