Thread: Is this really bad? (my nutrition for today.) page

gymnasticscoach&mom is offline Junior Member

Is this really bad? (my nutrition for today.)

Primal Fuel
    Without going into every single thing I ate today, I want a option on my spec's for today..

calorie 1,911
    Carbs 41
    fat 115
    protein 117
    sugar 17

Im a 130lbs female 5'5

Why would this be at all bad? are you trying to lose weight? Did you go over your maintenance calories? Are you over 50? What

also sugar is carbs and depends where that sugar came from. was it straight sugar? or honey or from fruit?

context.

jtgeo is offline Junior Member
    Fat looks a little low. I am usually in the 60-65% range on that.

1900 seems high for a 130pd woman at first glance and i would eat a bit more protein and a little less fat(ducks for cover)

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotsometoloose View Post
    1900 seems high for a 130pd woman at first glance and i would eat a bit more protein and a little less fat(ducks for cover)
    That's a good amount of protein. I would have less fat and up the carbs to 75-100. you are not overweight and don't need to go really low carb. Most people don't have to go that low carb. When you do you are limiting some of your vitamins and minerals. If you can maintain or even lose on 1900 calories that's great.

RichMahogany is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotsometoloose View Post
    We have no idea of the actual quality of food you're eating, which is hugely important, but I'd say the complete opposite of this. If you're at all active, 1900 is not high, I think you are at the upper end of what you need from protein, and you could certainly replace some of the proteins with good fats.

gymnasticscoach&mom is offline Junior Member
    Im going with mostly meats, lots of eggs and fresh fruits and veggies. On gym days I have a protein smoothie. I rarly add honey to it, but on this specific day, most of my carbs came from sweet potato and nuts and 2 glasses or merlot . Most of the calories were from meats.

No im not 50, lol, im 30.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    why i said it seems alot to me as my plate says for me to loose 2pds a week i should eat 1950cals and im 235pds?????????? and 2300 was maintance guess it depends what your goals are and what the calculators roughly say you should eat.