Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are you eating today? page

gymnasticscoach&mom is offline Junior Member

What are you eating today?

Primal Fuel
    Me...Since im new to Primal, I could use some advice on how my days worth of food looks... Please help!
    Breakfast- scramble with 2 eggs, 1/4 cup ground sausage, muchroom, red onion, garlic, chives. (cooked in coconut oil)

Snack- Pork skins (Chicharrones)

Lunch- 3 oz skirt steak, cooked in coconut oil and topped with A1 and rooster sauce.

Dinner- Marks Daily Apple recipe, coconut macadamia shrimp. And slow cooker sweet potato and fresh mango in coconut milk.

Sssoooo....what are you eating today?

gymnasticscoach&mom is offline Junior Member
    ohh..I forgot to add, we (the kids and I) are having dessert tonight! Strawberries, blueberries and blackberries topped with whipped cream

@lex is offline Senior Member
    Dinner will be a big baked largemouth with some mixed veggies and some potato wedges that were baked in the oven. The wedges and bass will have a diced habanero and garlic sauce to accompany them.

This is my favorite time of year, because the ponds aren't covered in ice anymore and I can get out and start catching some tasty local fish . I should probably ice fish too, but I honestly hate it with a passion.
    Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own experience.

In the mind of the beginner, there are many possibilities; in the mind of the expert, there are few.

I've shaken hands with a raccoon and lived to tell the tale

SW: 220- 225 pounds at the beginning of January
    CW: 180 pounds

Goals for 2012: Lose a bit more fat and start a serious muscle and strength routine

sugarcrystal8 is offline Member
    I follow Fast5 so i only have 2 meals which today are...

Lunch was 3 eggs over easy on top of 4 ounces of steak which is on top of a bed of wilted spinach and sauteed mushrooms. A small bowl of coconut milk with sliced berries and ginger.

Dinner will be 6 ounces of chicken with kale and an Okinawan sweet potato drizzled with melted butter and lime juice and topped with Hawaiian sea salt. 3 squares of dark chocolate for dessert.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Dinner is eggs with parmesan cheese, salad, nuts, chocolate, and maybe something good to drink.

frances is offline Senior Member
    Brunch was a giant frisee salad with lardons and two fried eggs. For dinner I'm having Chinese roast pork (the stuff that hangs in the window) and a bunch of roast asparagus. I'm trying to reformulate my meals so there's more veg than meat.

Cooking a frittata for breakfast for the next few days--eggs, spinach, ground turkey, feta cheese. I'll have 1/2 sweet potato alongside.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by @lex View Post
    Dinner will be a big baked largemouth with some mixed veggies and some potato wedges that were baked in the oven. The wedges and bass will have a diced habanero and garlic sauce to accompany them.

This is my favorite time of year, because the ponds aren't covered in ice anymore and I can get out and start catching some tasty local fish . I should probably ice fish too, but I honestly hate it with a passion.

That sounds awesome

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Veal steak and salsa for breakfast.
    For my second and last meal of the day, I am not sure yet. Something with ground beef though.

denasqu is offline Senior Member
    three strips of bacon and two fried eggs

homemade sunflower crackers and homemade seafood salad

12 oz. porterhouse and buttered broccoli
    "If we’re not supposed to eat animals, how come they’re made out of meat?" - Tom Snyder, talk show host

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I went out to breakfast at a local coffee place and had a bowl of eggs and bacon and a couple cups of cinnamon bun coffee with half-and-half. For lunch I had a US Wellness Pemmican bar. For a pre-dinner snack, a glass of red wine and a handful of walnuts. I think dinner will be curried tuna sandwiches. I'll eat mine without bread. Maybe I'll bake a half a sweet potato to go with it or make some veggies or maybe there's a ripe avocado somewhere. Not sure yet. I wish I had a lake where I could catch some fish. I've got the ocean, but surf fishing never looked like fun (cold and wet) and pier fishing looks like a pain in the butt.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    Starting squat: 45lbs. Heaviest squat: 180 x 2. Heaviest Deadlift: 230 x 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast