Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Voyage of TenYearStorm page 5

TenYearStorm Guest

Primal Fuel

3/24

Today was a very bad day. Not quite as bad as my last binge day but still absolutely horrible.

KatFish is offline Junior Member

Don't worry about it, you're eating significantly healthier than you were. That's assuming you're eating nuts, fruits, dairy and none of that processed crap. Remember typing this?:

The most remarkable thing is that I really have no desire to binge. Sure I want fruit or nuts or a little something sweet but I have no desire to go eat a half gallon of ice cream like I did before. This is sooooo amazing. It hasn't even sunk in that I am actually succeeding!

Maybe you're still in "grazing mode". If this is so, it might be beneficial to store some cheese slices, veg, boiled eggs and other fatty treats in the fridge. Are you eating because you're bored or are you actually hungry? It sounds like you're constantly thinking about food.... If you're hungry, increase the eggs. When I'm hungry I'll eat about 4-8 a day lol. mmmmm eggy goodness. If you're bored, find things to distract you. Instead of reaching for the almonds go for a 5minute walk or read a book? I dunno, it's up to you. ;D

P.S Awesome coconut recipie. :] It'll be great for those cold winter nights. yummm

TenYearStorm Guest

3/25

B- IF

L- leftover steak + 12 slices bacon

D- 1/3 lb ground beef

Weight was still 165 this morning. I'm lucky it's not higher. Surprisingly, I am still sore from Sunday's workout and the painting but I need to get outside tomorrow. I NEED some sun!

Katfish,

Thank you for typing that. I've been moody lately (now I know that it's the carbs!)but I practically cried when I read it. I hadn't taken the time to go back through my journal and read how good it felt to be eating healthy. I woke up with my body feeling absolutely horrible this morning and I want so badly to feel as amazing as I did a week ago. I did great today and already feel so much better. It's simply not worth going through life feeling sick and depressed and exhausted from eating so many carbs. I want to have that freedom that I briefly experienced of not wanting to eat sugar and wanting to move my body and be active and happy. I will get there... and I won't ever give up.

Oh yea, and that soup really is SO good!

TenYearStorm Guest

3/26

B- 1 egg

L- 6 oz mixed nuts, 4 stevia sweetened coconut flour muffins

D- 2 traditional sausages, carrots

KatFish is offline Junior Member

Awww no problem. ^_^ I'm glad to hear it made a difference and put you back on the tracks.

TenYearStorm Guest

I finally figured out how to get an avatar!

TenYearStorm Guest

Okay I've been getting lazy about remembering to post what I eat. I am going to try pictures to see if that is easier. I always have my phone and I can bluetooth them to the computer and... volia!

Testing

TenYearStorm Guest

Okay, well I worked out today at the park and I did 3 sprints and a set each of box jumps, burpees and mountain climbers. I went all out as long as I could bear it on each exercise with a little bit of rest in between.

I also went sledding earlier this week (see... I am lazy and forgot to post it!) so I hiked up a huge hill about four times.

My weight was up to 165.5/166 this morning. I am going to wait a month or so to weigh now becasue I am fretting over it too much.

TenYearStorm Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I am so back on the wagon! I've been good lately and I am starting to feel awesome again! I honestly think that fruit and nuts are going to have to be very, very rare (considered cheats) because on days without them I do so much better!

3/27

I don't remember what I ate on he 27th. But I stuck to veggies and meat. I do remember that I had pork shoulder and sweet potatoes for dinner. The potatoes seemed to sit fine with me and didn't make me hungry like fruit and nuts do.

3/28

B- 1 traditional Sausage, leftover pork shoulder dripping in fat!

L- IF

D- 1/2 lb chicken thighs and 1 yellow summer squash cooked in ghee (^this is what the picture is of)

Exercise:

I did the park workout today (^see above post)

3/29

B- Coconut milk soup with mushrooms and broccoli

L- 2 traditional sausages

D- 1 traditional sausage + 1 egg + 1 tbs of butter on a bowl of cauliflower

Exercise:

I walked for about 45 minutes, with hills

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345