Thread: I lost six lbs!! page

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member

I lost six lbs!!

Primal Fuel
    And here I was stressing so hard about eating all this fat, lol!! I've lost 6lbs since starting Primal almost two weeks ago! Granted, it's probably all water weight, but still, it's cool nonetheless. I'm starting to feel a little better each day, I think (hope) that the worst of the carb flu is past me. But this is very exciting and I'm so glad that I have finally found a way of eating that works so well for me and my body.

sugarcrystal8 is offline Member
    Nice! Keep it up! Your body will thank you and the cravings will eventually go away completely. I'm down 25 pounds in 4 months. That's 2 dress sizes for me!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Congrats! Even if it is partly water (probably not all) it definitely means you are doing something right!

It's a great way of eating. Good things are to come
    Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

gopintos is offline Senior Member
    That is great. I think I turned on the Primal switch about a month ago. Prior to that, I had already been cutting my carbs and losing weight for several months, so I didnt have that big weight loss at the start that others have, but I also didnt have the carb flu or any trouble going even lower carb like others talk about, since I was already well on my way.

So anyways, I am losing about 8 pounds a month. I didnt do much exercise last month, other than extra yard and gardening work around the house (which I never felt like doing before, so that's a plus) but just yesterday, I started back in on some exercise/ST so I am anxious to see where that takes me.

WTG on your results. I know how exciting that is to see!!

Chatty is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations! I'm 2 weeks in and have lost 5 lbs. I know everyone tells us it's water, but jeesh -- I feel 15 lbs. lighter! My clothes are much looser than normal when losing 5 lbs. Wondering why I feel so much slimmer with only 5 lbs. gone?...even if it is "just water?" I'm going low-carb and I'm really enjoying my food -- with no hunger! It's amazing.

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    go go go go go!
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

akmeg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatty View Post
    Wondering why I feel so much slimmer with only 5 lbs. gone?...even if it is "just water?" I'm going low-carb and I'm really enjoying my food -- with no hunger! It's amazing.
    I agree with this.....I don't have much to lose, but after about 4 weeks of primal, and regular exercise, I'm only down 5 pounds, but feel sooooooo much lighter and tighter! My belly isn't bloated, and my clothes fit better! I love it!

MarissaLinnea is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yes, I agree about feeling lighter. Like, I don't feel bloated like I used to some days. It's got to be because of the lower carbs, and also I was told that there is a big reduction in inflammation in the body once you cut out all the grains and refined stuff and start supplementing with Omega3.

Thanks so much for the support everyone, it's pretty amazing and I'm so pleased! And congrats to all of you guys on your weight loss too, that's so awesome!! I feel like telling everyone about Primal so they can be happier and feel better.