Page 397 of 590 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 397

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I would so love to come see your concert............ but, Oregon to Maine for a night just isn't doable.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Why thank you! I am sure we'll record it, although it don't know if it will be video. I am so excited about it, it is going to be so much fun and hopefully worthwhile for the audience who are kindly donating 1 1/2 hours of their lives to listen to us.

Went to the pool and it was one of those days when I didn't want to get out - but get out I did because I have stuff to do.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Cautiously excited to hear Mark is going to have a PrimalCon in New York next summer. That would be great and very doable for me. I will definitely attend. I have always promised myself that I would go to a PrimalCon if Mark have one within a day's drive, and NY is fantastic. I am hoping he chooses upstate but anywhere will be good. For one thing, I don't even have to drive, I can take a bus (a really nice bus and very cheap too) or a train (also very nice but not so cheap). Okay, I am getting really excited now.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    New York is totally within my means too. Road trip!!!! Fingers crossed that it happens. Wouldn't it be cool to actually meet some of the great people on these forums?

Yes, there are a lot of us. Maybe David will come! I'm getting a little ahead of myself and thinking that it will be upstate, which is so beautiful and great. Local food up the wazoo also!

Coll is offline Senior Member
    That sounds worth getting excited about! How fun to meet all these wonderful like minded people ...
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I would think it would HAVE to be upstate, to get the kind of place he usually has them at. Unless we're taking over Central Park in yurts.

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I would think it would HAVE to be upstate, to get the kind of place he usually has them at. Unless we're taking over Central Park in yurts.
    Ahahaha! This made me lol! Hmmm come to think of it a yurt could be fun...

Central Park in yurts would be awesome!

Coll is offline Senior Member
    I like yurts! We've stayed in some really nice ones from time to time - awesome I hope it is close to you Siobhan. I hear upstate New York is gorgeous.
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.