Page 394 of 590 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444494 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 394

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Custard? What kind of custard . Heheheheh.

I had a good laugh at your vision of a post feline bachelor party crash. I remember when I had cats how they'd get so totally strung out on the catnip and then pretty much pass out.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it was like 'Dirty Dancing - Havanna Nights.' tumblr_lyt88oZLCj1qfuf6io1_500.jpg
    No shame whatsoever.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Good grief! That must have been some hella strong catnip .

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Interested to see you have a white leather sofa. We need to get new sofas some time in the coming year, and I am considering white for the first time. (One of the benefits: black dachshunds will show up better on them. ) Do you like them? Are they not too hard to keep presentable?

And...how does your cat DO that? Are you sure the head is still attached?

canio6 Guest
    LOL I think your cat is missing a spine. Slinky cat

It's not my cat or my sofa. But you would not BELIEVE what they can do!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Well, when I'm working I don't have much to say. All is dull here but that is good. Eating is good. Still sleeping very well, and I'm getting 7 hours! I would sleep longer but I have to get up. I wonder if it is the magnesium? I am putting it on my feet before sleeping. Or maybe it is the time of the year. It is a bit disconcerting to wake up and it is almost dark!

I cleaned out my locker at work. Hadn't done that since I've been here - 3 1/2 years. And I'm a pack rat. I really admire people who can just throw stuff away. But I did, finally, and it is nice to have it tidy at least for now! I am going to try not to junk it up again.

Well, it is time to go home and none of the day shift has appeared!

I've been using Meyenberg Goat Milk lately because the local goats have kidded and then they will be dried off. I googled it and nearly died laughing. The paleo/organic/local food folks - and I love them all - can be pretty dogmatic! Actually I really like the Meyenberg stuff. I made the discovery that if you shake it well it foams up beautifully and you can have a nice foam on your coffee. Also it tastes great IMHO. And I don't get headaches from it. I had a very large coffee with a generous amount of goat milk - so delicious!

This afternoon when I woke up I was starving and wanted something really nice. Baked up two paleo tortillas. Sauteed some onions, added lots of bone broth, reduced it down, added some curry sauce and chicken. Then I put the chicken into the tortilla with avocado. That really hit the spot. I will be making this again!

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Sio, ck your mail, pls.

Thanks, Judy!

Eating has been very good except for the chocolate bar I ate! Two servings my dusty white hine.