Page 324 of 590 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 324

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Ladies, did you see Mark's post today?!?!?!? Yesterday, honestly I have to admit I couldn't even read it. Today is pretty much almost my favorite topic! (After food)
    I like Josie Maran products but Jane Iredale is my fave. www.janeiredale.com

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DCarr10760 View Post
    Funny, I was really into yesterday's post and today, meh... Lol! X and Y Chromosomes, vive la différence!!
    Now if it was insect-formulated cosmetics....
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Quote Originally Posted by JudyCr View Post
    I like Josie Maran products but Jane Iredale is my fave. www.janeiredale.com
    I used Jane Iredale at one time, it really helped when I had my skin problems back in the day. Of course nothing helped totally back then - it was the crap I was eating! Imagine how great I can look now!

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Well, I went to Josie Maran and there were a couple of great sales...free shipping...and I just used up an eye pencil and my blusher is almost gone...you know the rest...

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Well, I went to Josie Maran and there were a couple of great sales...free shipping...and I just used up an eye pencil and my blusher is almost gone...you know the rest...
    You know one of the best home beauty tips is after shampooing add a TBS of vinegar to a half cup of water and slowly pour it thru your hair.. I do it and then sponge off the shower walls and door as it does its thing.. Very silky hair, just rinse and rinse to get the smell out. Also, to shrink pores, add a tsp cornstarch to 1 egg white, whip to make a paste and put on face for 20 mins, it works!

I am trying that today, Judy! One thing about my hair, it is not soft. I would like to have soft hair, don't really know why, but I do. And that is a great tip about how to use up those pesky egg whites that I sometimes have left over. (Chocolate pots...no whites)

I don't know if slept well or not. I must have slept okay if I don't know. I'm not tired. Work again tonight and I have to get my annual review before leaving tomorrow morning. I hate doing my review at the end of my shift, I am not at my best. It is the only time, literally, that I see my manager. I haven't laid eyes on him since my last review. (How can he review my performance? you ask. I have no answer other than it doesn't matter anyway. Raises aren't based on performance, there is no accountability, etc.) Then I have a few days off, and the weekend! Woo-hoo! Thomas the Tank Engine is here this weekend and I wish I had a kid to borrow so I could go ride on him. I suppose I could just go child-free and not worry about what anyone thinks.

Ate the last of the meatloaf with boiled eggs inside. Good stuff! Heats up nicely. I have no fruit or veg in the house, although I have some at work.

DCarr10760 is online now Senior Member
    Boy was sooo into Thomas the Tank Engine. We have a Steam Railroad Museum here in Essex, CT. Thomas came here every year and every year we went. It was fun. But then Boy grew out of it. The same Museum (which runs steam trains every day) has a "Polar Express" at Christmastime that we still do. It's the same train, just Thomas is not pulling it. Fun!

I've been sleeping weird lately. Up @ 3 -4 for an hour or so, but sleeping soundly before and after.
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230.5
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

I'm reading a book about the habits of creative people, and many of them got a lot of work done between 3-4 AM and often went back to sleep!

We have a rather nice little railroad museum - Thomas is just a plastic thing that fits over an engine, but it is still fun. We have the Polar Express too, at Christmas. I haven't done it. Maybe this year will be different!

My jump rope arrived late yesterday and today I fixed it to the proper length and hung it with weights so that it is straight. Very happy with it and it was only $8. I am going easy, though, as it seems like a great way to injure myself if I go too quickly. I wore my Pace Gloves, maybe I do need some more padding. Will look at my shoe collection and maybe switch things up. Really fun, though. I love things that I can just pick up and do whenever. The felines hate it but seem to be adjusting.

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    When I was in school when the boys were young, I would go to bed at 9-10 and get up 2-4 to do school work and then back to bed 4-6. It's a family story of them knowing I was writing a paper because they would hear the dot matrix printer or the sound of Oregan Trail if I was stuck!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    another jump roper in the making!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.