Page 295 of 590 FirstFirst ... 195245285293294295296297305345395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 295

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks for that, I will check it out! I am posting this from my Kindle Fire so please excuse the mistakes. Am at my mom's house with a couple of sisters, a brother, and a niece. Food situation is horrible but I am staying as primal as I can. Subsisting on bulletproof coffee, blueberries, and ham. Of course they all think I am insane. Funny I am the only one who doesn't limp, is of normal weight, and isn't running around like a crazy person. I should not judge though, it isn't their fault. I am horribly trapped indoors with no chance of exercise, which is excruciating for me. I am used to being very active and moving and there is just nowhere. But it is only for a few days so I will shut up now.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Ah, hang in there! You're tough enough to make it through the crazy time! I can relate to feeling so closed in and trapped with nowhere to get outside - and good on you for sticking to your guns with the blueberries and ham and coffee! I am sure they think you are crazy , we of course know that you are, but it is the same crazy as us now isn't it? Maybe eventually they will notice that you are healthy and happy ... but with family don't hold your breath!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    I know that feeling. I went to the Outlaws for the first time since Easter and everyone noticed I'd lost weight. Then they proceeded to tease me about not eating this food or that food, while they're overweight and diabetic.

Blueberries and ham sound great by the way! :-)

I've been being really careful about clean eating lately so when I go to visit folks who don't eat cleanly, I have a sense of unease, even if I pick my way to the most Primal alternatives I can find among the slops.

Fortunately it's only for awhile!

:-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Run around like the other crazy people - you will get some exercise and fit in better!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

I'm doing laps around the kitchen! Just got almost physically assaulted for refusing a watermelon flavored Oreo cookie.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Hee hee hee - that sounds aweful!!! If you do enough laps maybe the other person will give up and assault someone else with the Oreo's!!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 13 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 227 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less travelled by, and that has made all the difference." Robert Frost.

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Just got almost physically assaulted for refusing a watermelon flavored Oreo cookie.
    Doesn't even sound good!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Nasty, vile sounding stuff. Does it really exist

Seriously?!?

I am serious about the watermelon. Oreos! Can you believe it? The word is they are vile, which doesn't stop anyone from pushing them on me.

I went outside in the tiny patch of grass in my bare feet, was berated for doing so. Apparently one can catch TB or something. That is nothing compared to the furor over my putting butter in my coffee. There is only skim milk here. Okay, I will stop complaining now.

It is my mom's birthday and I want to make it a good one.

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Go barefoot more... people will just accept it. I drive to work barefoot and put my shoes on when I get there. I go to church barefoot. I mix music barefoot...

I attempt grocery stores- but they tend to kick me out....

Oh! I market barefoot! and cut the grass barefoot. Walk and jog barefoot... all of it! and I love it!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses