Page 275 of 590 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275276277285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 275

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    If you've got your hair done you must post photos! Bet you look gorgeous!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    You've worked hard and overtime lately.. You deserved a new do

lopisheep is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I want pictures!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    There were weird guys in the sauna. Harmless but weird.
    I am usually the weird guy/gal in the room. Of course, there might be a higher bar in Maine!

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I think so. 1) Bad smell 2)Asking me which toxins I need to purge 3) No teeth 4) Wearing underwear, not a swimsuit 5) Asking me how much money I make 6) Claiming to have given all the money to build the pool. Number 4 is prohibited, as it is in all public pools. Number 6 is delusional, and I actually know the real people who gave the money and whose name is on the building.

I wish I could take a pic, but I don't have a camera. The one in my phone stopped working long ago, and the lame digital one I wasted money on can only take faraway pics. So my gorgeousness will have to pass by unrecorded. I think he did a really good job on the highlights. Not brassy at all, very natural and soft. I don't judge myself against other women, but I do look at them for fashion don'ts. I don't like most of the hair I see around me - either steel gray and very frumpy (gray doesn't have to look frumpy) or unnaturally bright and obviously a Clairol product. Very few women have long hair in this part of the world.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

tomi is online now Senior Member
    A new do is a must every now and then And there's nothing wrong with spending money on yourself - you earned it!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

And thank you all for the comments, you certainly raise my spirits!

This is very unusual for me, but I came home with a bad headache and very tired and that is still hanging on despite a short nap. Towards the end of my hair appointment another stylist started giving a perm, with the horrible smell. I am thinking that might be why. Of course I also had chemicals on my own head, but nothing like the perm.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Slept a long time, and woke up headache-free relatively late at 8:30 AM. Wasn't too hungry when I got up but quickly got that way. I had a rather large meal of 3 bacon strips, a chicken sausage, a fried egg, a tapioca bread, and an orange. Also a cup of mate/black tea.

The first farmers market is today and I am hoping for wild mushrooms. I also have a list of things I need at the 'real store' in the next town. New blinds for the french doors (old ones hanging by a thread and not long enough), maybe a camping mat to make my cot even more comfortable (would like it firmer), etc. Potting soil for the herbs I am going to have going all summer.

Last night I made it through Nature - a program about zebras - and part of the Neanderthals, which I had already seen. Saw only bits of the cavemen murder mystery. When I try to watch TV, I fall asleep. I did learn that I don't want to be a zebra.

Went to the farmers market and there was a baby goat! Two days old! So cute. Already full of herself. I dove right into the goat cheese, raw goat milk, local wild mushrooms, and mead. I really need a proper freezer, the grass-fed meat farmers have come out in force. Every kind of pastured meat you can name. (Well, almost. Didn't see any kangaroo.) None of this is cheap. Only people who don't go to farmers markets think they are cheap. Especially around here. Worth it though.

Beautiful day, absolutely perfect.

Cave Bird is offline Member
    There is a big herd of goats on my way to and from work, and there are tons of babies with their mamas! I really want to pull over and get a closer look. I think of you every time I see them, I remember when you gave that goat a cupcake and he spit it out, lol!