Page 269 of 590 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270271279319369 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 269

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Stole this from Gay Panda's journal. It's just too good not to.

shouldIeatbacon_zps8b9e33c9.jpg
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

tomi is online now Senior Member
    The choir sounds wonderful !

As for the man.......... good things come to those who wait! I commend you for not settling for something less than the best! Many women do - when they think time is working against them. You'll find the right guy - just make sure you're open to the possibilities! Don't feel bad about what you said about the co-worker --- its not always snarky to just be honest about how you feel/think. Besides - none of us know her, so its just you expressing your thoughts, rather than trying to make someone look bad.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Well, I'm very happy for her, despite my snarkiness. I should be happy, it means there is hope for all!

Couldn't get on earlier today, something seemed to be wrong with the site. But here I am now. At work, very, very busy. It is nice to be needed.

Pretty good food day. I got some kipper snacks and ate them with sour cream and capers on rice crackers. Don't need my fish oil supplement today! Some turkey meatballs and cauliflower mushroom thing. All good. And I still have three chocolate pots left. After the initial glow wore off I have been able to control myself! Sometimes I am like that - when I first make something really, really good I can't leave it alone. But then the newness wears off.

Been swimming really hard and also did some squats and lunges and pushups. Ribs are sore!

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

ecks is offline Senior Member
    CRAP! You reminded me that I forgot my salmon oil this morning... I've missed it the last couple! Granted I've gotten mct and butter in my coffee but I've been meaning to make sure to get the fish to really take advantage of all of those glorious omega 3's and ketones!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Now I want kippers!

With sour cream. That sounds fantastic.

ragwort is offline Senior Member
    Fantastic requiem Siobhan.... I was trying to see where you were sitting? What a lovely performance to be a part of, you must feel very proud of yourself and the choir ... all that hard work!

PS A bit of snarkiness won't hurt in private now and then ... better than it fermenting inside!!!

I'm the fourth from the left on the top row. I look rather small!

Kippers are my current fave. I was looking for some things to have around that are pantry items for quick or small meals. Kipper snacks! Also tuna. And I actually purchased a can of corned beef like I used to eat when I was little. It has a small amount of sugar, but less than 1 g per serving. I used to love that stuff on white bread with mustard. (I was not a foodie at age 7)

Back at work. Busy but not as busy as yesterday. Very tired. Slept fairly well, just not long enough.

I'm currently almost obsessed with Joseph Campbell. Can't think why I haven't learned more about him before now. I have the six-hour CD of his interview/discussion with Bill Moyers that he did shortly before he died. I'm on my second listen. Absolutely everything he says is profound and extremely interesting. What a storyteller! I wish I had had a teacher like him. But it is not too late to 'find my bliss!'

Very proud of myself. I successfully turned down cheesecake and cannoli, both of which are of course full of sugar and both of which would likely make me sick. I had a piece of cheese and a pear instead.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I got a nice surprise last night. My choir's performance of the Brahms Requiem was videotaped and is up on Vimeo! It is exciting for me because it is the only way for me to actually hear us...and we sound good! Not the greatest recording, but I am so glad it was done.

Don't know why I can't get this to work, dangit.
    In fact, only when I 'reply with quote' do I see the video # at vimeo,
    but it won't open when I go there??

(Congrats on passing up the wicked foods. I've decided to quit buying the talenti gelato; too much temptation to dive in.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Wish I could help - I'm not too good at troubleshooting. Maybe this?

Brahms Requiem on Vimeo