Page 266 of 590 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 266

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    And they're lucky to have me!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Went swimming after work this morning. The only problem is that it really wakes me up. Seriously energizing! Then later on I crash and burn. Anyway, managed to get to sleep about 10:30 AM and woke up for good about 3:30 PM. Slept quite well in my cave. I finished the cave just in time as it has been seriously hot in my normal sleeping room.

For some reason I am hungry a lot. This morning about 4:30 AM I was really hungry. I hadn't eaten since about 8 PM. I had two eggs and some carnitas. Then when I got home from swimming, about 9 AM, I was hungry again. Although now that I see it like that, I realize some hours had passed! I had some carnitas, baba ganoush with rice crackers, and an orange. Woke up hungry, darn it! Is it the sunlight? The long warm days? I just made two 3-inch cheese bread rounds and made one into a pizza (very good, crunchy and like real pizza) and one into a banana and almond butter sammie. Then a little raw goat milk kefir to make sure I'm digesting properly.

Went outside barefoot and managed to step on something ouchy and draw blood. Oh well. It was great feeling the earth. The ground is so warm! The rocks are toasty.

Trying to get up enough nerve to go outside and try a shoulder roll (from today's MDA) but maybe right after eating is not a good idea?

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Well, I can't believe this but I did it. Went outside and rolled over my shoulder like Tracy Barksdale. It's not hard - it's just letting go of the fear. I used a slight incline to help, hope that's not cheating. I roll best over my right shoulder. The left side did not go so well. I bear crawled around for a bit, making sure no one could see me! Must do some balancing.

Terrible craving for a steak or beef. Maybe some mushrooms.

Having an extremely decadent dinner of steak, scallops in bacon, mushrooms, blue cheese sauce. Nice glass of red wine. Terrible craving for meat. Actually I guess it isn't so terrible as meat is good for me in every sense.

Did some balancing - that is seriously addictive. I was standing on top of the picnic table at the grocery store (where the employees go to smoke) and realized how ridiculous I looked but didn't care.

Another early morning swim. Really like swimming early. For some reason time seems to move differently. Ah well, everything is relative. Came home and had carnitas with an egg and all the extras. And a cara cara orange.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you're having fun finding new ways to move! To hear you tell it is very child-like and adorable! Its that whole "dance like no one is watching" mentality

You go girl!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Whew. I don't know how everyone else does it. I mean how does everyone keep up with housework? I live in a very small apartment with three cats and I feel like I could just clean constantly. I could start at one end, work my way through and just start over at the beginning. And it is not the fault of the cats. I take total responsibility. Papers, books, CDs, magazines. Closets to be cleaned. Dishes to be washed. Food to be cooked. Not really complaining, but just wondering why I can't seem to keep up and why I always feel like my home isn't clean or orderly enough.

Good food day. I have had dinner already. For me it is best to eat quite early. I had two fried eggs, asparagus wrapped in prosciutto, and a tapioca bread.

Gorgeous day weather-wise. My landlord worked tirelessly in the garden all day, starting very early. His partner is coming back this evening after being away for five months. I'll be sure to pull my blinds on that side of my apartment!

The asparagus are up!

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Whew. I don't know how everyone else does it. I mean how does everyone keep up with housework?
    This makes me laugh . I don't. Keep up, that is. I get my housework ethics from my mother, who hated doing it, kept up the basics, but just the necessary stuff most of the time. To be honest, hubby does more housework than me. He gets grumbly about it, but I don't mind. But to keep a perfectly tidy and orderly home?? Not sure that will ever happen in this lifetime. I don't worry about it much, as long as the place is not dirty, it's okay.

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Mmmm, keep up with housework! Are you kidding!? Try doing it with two kids at home and constantly unpacking and playing with stuff - never ending mess. I clean the worst spots and hope to high heaven no body stops in unexpectedly! Good thing I don't know many people!
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    In this one aspect of the relationship, SWMBO and I are perfectly complementary. She is very organized and tidy, she doesn't clean deeply, but things are always in their place. I let things build up and allow a fair amount of disarray, but then I clean, like really deep clean. So between the two of us we manage clean and tidy pretty well. It does seem like shoveling against the tide with boy around, but the stuff gets done. Mostly.
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230.5
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5