Page 243 of 516 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293343 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 5160

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 243

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Absolutely! Easter without eggs? Unthinkable! Maybe some ham. Something green!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    I've been away on business and then we had major electrical issue that I've been untangling (literally).

Cats and men... Far be it for ME to give advice on the relationship front. But my opinion on strays is pretty conventional, don't form attachments, don't feed them or you'll never be rid of them. Now your new cat on the other hand, sounds like a keeper!

:-)
    Last edited by DCarr10760; 03-30-2013 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Spelling...sigh
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

tomi is online now Senior Member
    ^ excellent advice!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

As usual, David, you have made me laugh a lot. And you are right. AND I am glad I kept my fresh asparagus and grass-fed steaks in the refrigerator when he came over.

New Cat, on the other hand, has already earned his keep into the indefinite future by catching a nasty horrible flying bug and sending it to bug heaven.

Oh, will someone make the phone call for me? I'm too chicken.

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Well, today was one of the most active days I have had in a long time. I swam this morning, did some sprints and worked on breathhold. I'm up to 60 seconds. Enjoyed watching a little girl having a very successful swim lesson. She was so determined! I predict this little one will go far in life.

Went to a HD broadcast play from London, Great Expectations. Kind of thing that is above like and dislike. It will stay with me and provide a lot of food for thought.

Then went on a long, strenuous walk - hilly and at a very fast pace for 1 1/2 hours. It has been quite a while since I have done much walking or hiking because of the snow/weather. I aced it no prob. I didn't even really notice until I was done and looked at the clock and realized how far we went and how fast we walked. Thank you Primal Blueprint. Oh yeah, I was wearing my minimal shoes. Feet feel great.

Came home and had a nice flounder filet and an artichoke with Kerrygold butter.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Grow a primal pair and just do it~ it is my belief, if anyone can, you can.
    David really is fun.
    Happy Easter, Sio.

Happy Easter to you, Judy! I will do it, I promise. That's two unpleasant things I have in my future, The Call and Taxes. Ick.

Forgot to mention I did my shovelglove (I often leave that out) and also swung around my little 2-lb weights for awhile.

Happy Easter to all!

Well. the deed is done. I made The Call and New Man is cut loose. I feel horrible having to hurt someone but it is definitely better to do it now. Feel kind of weird about it. Not sad or regretful, just weird. I guess it is strange to have someone come into my life for a short time and then know I will never see or hear from him again. Obviously this was just a casual friendship, but still it is an odd feeling.

Cats are all good!

ragwort is online now Member
    All Cool! Here's hoping the Spring will bring a Primal Man into your life (one who is funny, intelligent and solvent!!!), like you.

Happy Easter to you and your lovely cats. xx