Page 240 of 590 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 240

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I found some for $11 on Amazon! That is for four shorts! Unbelievable. 100% cotton.

Hey, you know how I am Match.com? I get an email every day with matches, whether I want it or not, with thumbnail pics. Well, a couple of days ago one of the thumbnails looked familiar. Really familiar. Although I've never seen him in person, I've seen plenty of pics. Mark Sisson. No way do I think Mark is on Match.com. Far from it. Some dude out there is using Mark's pic. Should I call him out? Should I report him? And yeah, I'm sure the pic is Mark. It's one where he is shirtless, showing that amazing six-pack.
    I say call him out AND turn him in! and tell Mark - maybe he can get his legal department in on it!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    But can they POUNCE!?

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Well, they haven't had much opportunity to practice on those bits, but I wouldn't put it past them!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    I can see myself weaning off underwear and not wanting to wear the damn stuff, just like I have done with shoes!
    Try it; I bet you will love it.. And do tell on Mark wannabe.

David, you are a hoot~ can't wait to read that to DH.

I sent Mark a PM. I'll bet this happens to him all of the time. Can you imagine trying to pass yourself off as Mark Sisson? What happens when women actually meet up with him and he isn't Mark?

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

ragwort is offline Senior Member
    Only just caught this thread. Oh my it has taken off! Literally! I used to sleep naked, but since kids wear something or other, but now (since it's freezing here in the UK) I'm in PJ's. but I never wear underwear with them ..... Why would you? I'm in the 'fresh air to your bits brigade'!

Okay, I know I'm going against the grain here but I'm reverting. Last night I didn't have any hot flashes, but I did wake up profoundly uncomfortable and braved the chilly night air to put on a stretchy bra. I felt very damp and nasty down there, but I toughed it out without undies. I had turned the heat way down when I went to bed to try to save some money, but towards the morning I was soooooo cold, even buried under several blankets. I'm thinking...it ain't broke...don't fix it. If I were having UTIs or something it would be worth persisting, but I've never had one in my whole life. And for those inquiring minds that want to know, I am a 36D and still reasonably perky. Actually quite a bit perkier since going primal and taking up regular swimming.

Got up and fired up the woodstove! Brrrrrr. It's not really that cold, I just got a chill and can't seem to get warm. And I'm pretty hungry. Methinks eating will help warm me up!

Update on my feet: (sorry, not nearly as interesting) I have a long history of foot problems, most recently years of severe plantar fascitis. The past year has been great for my feet, and I am really interested in making them as healthy and strong as I can. I've been walking barefoot every day, mostly indoors but the last couple of weeks outside as well. I took the plunge and purchased a pricey pair of Merrill Pace Gloves, a minimal shoe that has rapidly become my favorite. These have the advantage of being okay for work and also washable. Also they look very durable, there really isn't much that can wear out on the shoe. I also got a pair of ballet slippers, very inexpensive. The reason I got them is because they have a leather sole, allowing for contact with the earth, and are coincidentally fun to wear indoors also. They are pretty much the original minimal shoe, just a very thin leather sole, no padding or support whatsoever. Great for exercising, shovelgloving, anything. Cost: a whopping $13. I've gone slowly on this. Started walking a barefoot for a few minutes a day and then putting my huge Danskos back on my feet. And had several setbacks. One night I walked around barefoot for roughly twice as long as I had been, and had to call out the next night because my feet were screaming. But now I seem to be well on the road to foot health. The question now is, what am I going to do with all my clunky foot casts, i.e. stiff supportive shoes?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Give back to the community and give 'em to a shelter or thrift store.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Had a good swim. Have I mentioned my water yoga? Yes, I am developing a yoga program to be done in the pool. It's really fun and easy. I do tree pose in water up to my neck. It is interesting because the water supports you and buffets you around at the same time. Obviously you can't fall over. But the currents push you here and there and you have to adjust. Got to be good. Warrior position in the water is also very good. Downward dog is not possible, but I worked out something kind of similar against the side of the pool. A kind of cat stretch and all six flexions of the spine. Doing these in water is very relaxing and easy.

Bought a package of organic grape tomatoes and can't stop eating them. Also an eggplant.