Page 239 of 590 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 239

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    I've been looking at those, ecks, and I am astounded to discover they are very reasonably priced, unlike ladies undies that are shockingly expensive. Plain old roomy cotton boxers in a nice plaid are maybe $4! I guess I never really thought about this stuff because I haven't experienced problems down there. It never occurred to me to change things up.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Give it a go! Worse comes to worse you go back to your tried and true and everything is returned to status quo.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

I found some for $11 on Amazon! That is for four shorts! Unbelievable. 100% cotton.

Hey, you know how I am Match.com? I get an email every day with matches, whether I want it or not, with thumbnail pics. Well, a couple of days ago one of the thumbnails looked familiar. Really familiar. Although I've never seen him in person, I've seen plenty of pics. Mark Sisson. No way do I think Mark is on Match.com. Far from it. Some dude out there is using Mark's pic. Should I call him out? Should I report him? And yeah, I'm sure the pic is Mark. It's one where he is shirtless, showing that amazing six-pack.
    Last edited by Siobhan; 03-26-2013 at 10:27 AM.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

tomi is online now Senior Member
    I've slept nekid since I was 16. I find wearing anything at all makes me very uncomfortable and I don't sleep well. The night sweats are certainly easier to bare without clothing! Too bad I can't do the same during the daytime hot flashes!

Speaking of those danged things............. I'm finding the Evening Primrose Oil - and the Black Cohosh are REALLY diminishing the flashes - both day and night.

And IF you're interested -- the Dong Quai is working MAGIC on my libido.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I can see myself weaning off underwear and not wanting to wear the damn stuff, just like I have done with shoes!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    You should tell!

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    I can't sleep wearing any clothing at all, since childhood. I'm not sure I've ever owned pajamas. It's never been an issue except once when my then newlywed wife decided we needed a kitten, my rules were, I didn't want to pay money for a kitten, I didn't care what breed it was, so long as it wasn't a Siamese, and under no circumstances would it sleep with us.

So the first night that our little $75.00 Siamese kitten spent with us, she slept between us. During the night she crawled well down under the covers, and I fell asleep. During the night, the kitty became aware of some parts of me that were seemingly not attached too well and that moved and...changed...shape in the night. So she waited until it moved into range and pounced on it, full claws...

Next morning she only had eight lives left, my wife was barely speaking to me and I was walking slowly and painfully due to an injury that I was reluctant to discuss with co-workers.

Besides that, I like sleeping au naturale. ;-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 224
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

tomi is online now Senior Member
    HAHAHAHA!!!! I'm sorry for laughing............ but OH MY GOSH thats a funny story!!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

ecks is offline Senior Member
    @Siobhan Send a screen cap to mark. I'm sure he'd appreciate it with photo. If anything it's a complement but it's best that he not be slandered. Also best that his face not show up on a dating site as he's married.

@David- you make me glad that I wear boxers to bed dude! That's just painfully hilarious!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I just laughed so freaking hard I scared my own felines (who are not Siamese and didn't cost anything)!