Page 238 of 590 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288338 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 238

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    You learn something new every day! I only wear panties at night during my period, and cannot wait until I can leave them off. And my breasts are happiest out of a bra.

Pedidoc is offline Senior Member
    No undies (the whole oxygen kills bad stuff thing) but I do wear a bra - it's more comfortable and I'm big enough that I'd give myself a black eye when I turn over without one!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    I too was told as a child not to bother with undies at night so things could get some air. Those days, it meant a nightgown with nothing underneath. When I had an older cousin share my room for a year at age 9 (she was around 18 or so) and I saw that she wore bra and panties under her jammies I thought it was completely odd and couldn't fathom it being comfortable. Some years back in my 20s, I did the nude sleeping thing for a few years, which changed after having babies. I get chilly at night (like to be warm), despite the start up of mild night sweats, so it's loose cotton boxers or jammie pants with a t or tank on top. No worries about injuring myself or others with rolling over in my sleep .

campanella is offline Senior Member
    My history of sleepwalking all over the house deters me from wearing much less than dayclothes at night.
    Maybe someday if I live in a whole house to myself, but then the concern of walking out the door.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I tend to sleep in undies and loose PJ pants. If I take my shower at night, just the PJ pants. I've never seen any point or comfort in sleeping with a bra on and topless just is more comfy. I tend to sweat, so completely nude really isn't an option except in high summer.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

badgergirl is online now Senior Member
    re the wearing of undies in bed. I never have - for air-needed reasons. However, husband puts small boy in undies under his PJs. So, some nights he had undies and some nights not...until we discovered having undies on helped stop him wetting the bed. Now he sleeps in undies and PJs every night. Perhaps those who grew up with undies on have parents who made similar discoveries?
    My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60211.html Into RPG table top games? Check out FateStorm and (in development) Vanguard!

ecks is offline Senior Member
    I some how have wandered into a young boy's fantasy...

Getting serious though I'm the type to just wear boxers to bed- usually whatever I wore that day but sometimes I'll change into looser boxers.

If I'm sleeping outside of the house I try wear loose pants and a hoodie to bed but usually end up stripping the hoodie in the middle of the night. I roll over to whever is coolest part of the pillow is (don't like my head being too warm) and shirts tend to twist and get tight if I wear one to bed.
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Yes, you never know what you'll find here!

I think I can adjust to not wearing panties but I'm not sure about the bra-less part. I need a little something. It's just not comfy. Every time I turn over things have to be adjusted. I could probably wear a snug-fitting-but-not-tight tank or tee, but I don't own anything like that and I'm not going to spend any money. I wish I could get boxer shorts for women. I know, I probably can, but it seems like a waste of money. No panties means the pj bottoms go into the laundry every morning, kinda wasteful. I feel like calling up my mom and asking her if she ever discussed underwear-wearing with us as kids, but I know she would be uncomfortable with that conversation. I have no memory of anyone ever telling me anything. I am from southern California, where many people don't wear underwear ever, particularly men, but my parents are very conservative and old school. I have no idea what my siblings sleep in. Don't particularly want to know. Despite the hot flashes, which struck again last night, I get cold. Also it is, for me, extremely uncomfortable to be all sweaty with nothing on - need a tee or something. And I don't even want to think about washing my sheets every single day.

I used to be married to someone who not only slept completely naked, but would go outside thus every morning upon waking. And this was in the city! In Massachusetts! I am still astounded that no one ever called the police.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I suppose I just have well-behaved breasts. They are large, but they never wander anywhere they shouldn't.

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    I suppose I just have well-behaved breasts. They are large, but they never wander anywhere they shouldn't.
    Well that's a shame ... lol I really gotta stop coming back here until this discussion has passed!

I messaged mark about it... I was curious to see if he had any thoughts on the matter.

@Siobhan - there are definitely boxers for ladies as well... worse comes to worse you could just wander over to the guys section and grab a couple pairs. It allows you both to cover and stay clean as well as have a bit of air to move around in. Great way to sleep!
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses