Page 202 of 590 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212252302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 202

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I am thinking my cats have a whole alternative life that I know nothing about.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Yes, I was also wondering if you have found the avocados. Hopefully before they start to decay...

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Primal lion cats strike again!
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

winencandy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Made some coconut macaroons last night. Primal, of course. Just coconut, egg whites, vanilla, honey. Very, very good. Would be even better with some chocolate on them, but I didn't do that. I can't make these too often, I will eat them ALL.
    I'm not sure if I want/should ask for the recipe...

Very pretty outside, a winter wonderland. The trees are covered in snow and the sun is shining.
    It rained here today and the snow is all gone But I got to wear my new rainboots!

BW Cat just ran by me with a banana. Where did he get a banana? And why does he want a banana?
    Hahaha!
    "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
    "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
    "Moderation sucks." Suse
    "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
    "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

This is the one I used: Primal Coconut Macaroons Allison Eats. But I didn't put chocolate on them, though I am sure it would be wonderful.

I solved the mystery of the banana. At least I discovered where he got it. What he saw in it, that is still a mystery. Apparently my landlord dropped a couple of bananas in the garage by accident. When the guy came to fill the propane tank, he saw the bananas and put them on my stairway. (I had left the door open for him in case he needed to come in.) So there is one still around somewhere. Probably with the avocados. This cat is crazy. I used to have a cat that would hide away shiny things like earrings if she could get hold of them, but I have never heard of a cat that hides fruit.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    I am thinking my cats have a whole alternative life that I know nothing about.
    Lounging on your bed, listening to opera, sipping banana margaritas. Nice.

Zee
    Zee is offline Senior Member
    Love the image of your cat running past with a banana. One of mine steals things from the kitchen if they're left out for too long, though she always leaves evidence in the middle of the living room floor. HOW she carries some of these things and gets past the dogs with them, I will never know.

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    I am so making those macaroons.
    I don't see why not tonight

The cool thing about macaroons is that even normal recipes don't usually have any flour or grains - they are commonly eaten during Passover if you're kosher. (Or even if you're not.) So the recipes don't have to be modified very much, usually just swap out honey for the sugar. I think I'll have to make some more, this time with chocolate!

Good food today. Steak, roasted cauliflower, a salad with a poached egg, fish, cauliflower rice. Small piece of dark chocolate. I'm a huge fan of Endangered Species chocolate. I only buy it because of the animals, of course.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm really glad I finally gave in and explored cauliflower. I never liked it before. It is such a great substitute for potatoes and rice. And today I discovered that if you toss it with oil and curry powder and roast it in the oven until it is quite brown and crisp, it tastes and crunches very much like fried breaded food, like a fried mushroom or clam. And it is delicious. I am sure other spices would give a good result also.

I deliberately stayed off the computer most of today and there were so many things I wanted to put here in my journal and now I have forgotten them all!