Page 188 of 511 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 5110

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 188

Candy in Wonderland is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Best wishes for the New Year, Siobhan! And congrats on the weight loss, I hope my scale will be moving down soon again .
    My Journal: Candy in Primal Wonderland
    My Blog: Candy in Wonderland
    Goal for 2012: keep weight steady (+/- 74 kg): check
    Goal for 2013: lose 10 kg and keep new weight (+/- 65 kg)

DCarr10760 is offline Senior Member
    The pattern on the pants are cool, like fossils? It's hard to see from the picture. It goes without saying that you look great in them too. But I said it anyway! :-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 230
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 27.5

Siobhan is online now Senior Member
    Yep, it's like fossil dinosaurs. The pic is really awful, my camera is horrid. Also, the first pic has the pattern upside down and the second has the pattern sideways. I wish they weren't quite so baggy, but there you go. I can't get any more, the fabric is gone.

And Happy New Year to you, Candy! The scale will move down, everyone is going to meet their goals this year, I can feel it in the air.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Just watched Mark's video that was a bonus for buying his new book. Great stuff! You know what is great about Mark? He always has something new to say - his talks aren't just canned recycled stuff. I've learned something from every interview I've seen. This is such a great time to be primal and to be discovering all this stuff - or should I say rediscovering?

I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. - Henry David Thoreau, Walden

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Very cool dino fossil pants . But you're right on the bagginess. You are now ready to rock the skinny scrubs!

And thanks for the reminder to order Mark's new book tonight. Couldn't do that from work today, for obvious reasons. I love as well how Mark always has more to share. I'm so looking forward to hearing it directly when hubby and I head back to PrimalCon in April (we went in 2011). I fully expect to be inspired all over again.

Wow, you're going to PrimalCon! I'm seriously jealous! That is so great! If you meet Mark, tell him he changed my life! (Kidding - that might be kind of weird.) I can't wait to hear about it.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Maybe you could take them to a tailor. I took the 3x scrubs the doc gave me and had them cut down to a medium. Love the length and ow they don't fall down. I need the length with a 36 inch inseam.
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Tailoring is a great idea, if you really like them. Pedidoc, you need a 36 in inseam?? How tall are you??

Yes, I'm excited for PrimalCon. When we went 2 years ago, it was absolutely fantastic. Mark is just so approachable, granted everyone was trying to get in some direct face time with him! We were lucky, hubby and I had Mark on our team for the big team challenge event, so we had a lot of chances to ask questions and such. Would have loved to go this past year, but it wasn't in the cards, plus I ended up being away on a course through all of April, so not even possible.

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    And Happy New Year to you, Candy! The scale will move down, everyone is going to meet their goals this year, I can feel it in the air.
    Promise????
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

As per Marcadav:
    Do 30-60 days clean primal.
    No grains, sugar, alcohol.
    Eat 3 meals and primal snacks.
    Don't track food.
    Don't tweak.
    Don't expect issues to go away quickly. Instead, just follow the plan and see how things play out.
    Decide on an exercise plan you can/will do consistently during the 30-60 days and then do it.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Greensprout View Post
    Tailoring is a great idea, if you really like them. Pedidoc, you need a 36 in inseam?? How tall are you??
    I'm 5-31/2 tall, but have the same length legs as my 6-2 brother. My waist sits right on my hips and I've got a very short trunk.
    Female 52 travel for business monthly
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html