Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 178

JudyCr is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Merry Christmas, Sweet Siobhan~
    and we'll know your necklace is under there, too
    Sing like the angels.

ragwort is offline Senior Member
    Happy Christmas too

Just mopping the kitchen floor, have set the table for breakfast (some hope with teenagers, But hey it;s Christmas!), and about to go to bed.

I hope everyone has a happy, restful and peaceful day tomorrow.

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Agreed, porterhouse for breakfast and rib roast for dinner!!

A very Merry Christmas to you.

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    Oh, the spambots found my chimney and left me a gift! Too bad I didn't leave a fire burning last night! Or put the catbox right under the opening.

The service went wonderfully last night and I was very dressed up and got many compliments. Yes, I will admit I love getting compliments. We sang beautifully.

The porterhouse is sizzling away right now, I have two primal sauces ready, and the brazilian cheese bread is puffing up nicely in the oven. Merry Primal Christmas Breakfast!
    Last edited by Siobhan; 12-25-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

This post is probably TMI, but here goes. I got myself a Christmas present of some new underwear. I bought some last summer and it was the worst stuff I ever got. It's falling apart! In a departure from my usual black I bought plum colored panties. I like them a lot and the quality is much better. It's really just not a good thing to wear cheap falling apart undies. And I got two new bras that are a very odd combination of sports bra and regular bra. They are in one piece but have a regular hook-and-eye closing where you would expect to find it. Hard to get into! But with my new primal lifestyle I want to have an everyday bra that will do the job if I decide to go for a hike or a sprint. They are not plum but a very ordinary cream color. Anyway, I'll be rocking the locker room at the pool!

I'm watching the Nature program about Echo the elephant, which I've already seen about ten times. Still, it gets me every time. Why does human birth leave me unmoved, but I cry like crazy when I see elephants being born? (In the course of my job I attend births regularly. I find them disgusting.)

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

phigment is offline Senior Member
    I'm always amazed with large animals, when the infant drops that they are not hurt or killed more often.

Yeah, it's a six foot drop, can you imagine?

Okay, now we've moved on to bears. During the winter they hibernate and don't urinate or defecate for months. They recycle their own waste into protein, losing fat and gaining muscle, barely moving! Why, oh why, can't humans do that? They also sleep through birth. I wanna be a bear!

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    You're not planning anything, are you?

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hells bells, I wanna be a bear. No recourse for getting fat, no need for a job, sleep through labor, efficient waste system, gratuitous sleep, and, if you live in the right cave, no hunters!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome