Page 168 of 590 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 5899

Thread: Primal Journal - Siobhan page 168

JudyCr is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    They definitely need to be told.
    And farmer, OMG would that be perfect or what???

DCarr10760 is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, hard as it might be the girls should be told. Probably by the director.

Speaking as a man, if someone were after me solely for my...meat, I would feel like a piece of...

But I'd get over it ;-)
    Height: 5' 10"
    Starting Weight: 292
    Starting Primal Weight: 275
    Current weight: 224
    Goal weight: 172
    Body Fat 30.5

Siobhan is offline Senior Member
    It's not just his meat, it's his eggs too!
    My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Huge score at the thrift shop. A pair of Gap jeans, really nice, a bit loose, perfect for around the house, chores, etc. (If I hook up with the farmer there might be a lot of chores in my future.) A pair of cargos that are going to be worn to work. Way cheaper than scrub pants. And the big score - a Talbots twin set, gray with black trim, beautiful Italian wool. I mean it is really, really nice. $5. My friend was working at the checkout, she nearly fell over when she saw it. She made me promise to wear it to church on Sunday, which shouldn't be a problem since it is supposed to be cold and rainy.

"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

OMG the organic farmer is also a freakin' jazz musician! Grew up in freakin' NYC! Got to meet up with this guy.

JudyCr is online now Senior Member
    I am so loving your life right now.

And the mushroom-squash thing is really, really good! I just ate a double helping.

Great day but a hungry one! Had mushroom/squash thing with some turkey for breakfast. Ran around madly and did some errands, then drove to the next town for a pre-opera talk. Then came the highlight - Verdi's Un Ballo in Maschara (A Masked Ball). I had never heard this gorgeous work before, and the Met's production was dazzling. I can't remember the last time I enjoyed an opera so much. (All right, I probably can as I adore opera.) So now it's five o'clock and I haven't eaten since 8 AM. Powerful hunger! I had brought some nuts and two clementines but that wasn't enough. Obviously need more protein in that mix! Came home and had some fish (cod), more mushroom/squash, and a glass of red. And now enjoying my favorite jazz program!

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Well, Siobhan, I can't think of a nicer idea than the organic farmer. Just think of the natural workouts you'd have all built into your daily life. And how cool if you could connect with someone who likes healthy food and grows it.... He sounds really cool! Hopefully there is more to him than the good meat and eggs though! Mmm, jazz musician, that is my hubby too. Sounds good to me!!! Check him out girl
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    And the girls definitely need to be pulled up short on that kind of behaviour. Disrespectful and not good at all ... and yes it is time they heard that! Pretty uncomfortable scenario though.... sigh! What are their parents teaching them, or not!?
    Start weight: 225.5 lbs Feb 14th 2012. Height: 5'7"
    Primal low: 186 lbs
    Current weight: 224.8 lbs
    S.T. goals: try thyroid supplementation.
    Goal weight: 135 lbs

"You are free to choose, BUT you are not free from the consequences of your choices."