Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close
Open
Page 77 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Bit of R & R

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellodee View Post
    Is "stomach" or "tummy" not okay? Is there a particular reason everyone says "gut"?
    Depends on the day for me - when it's roiling and very unhappy, I say gut, rest of the time it's usually tummy. Life is best when I don't even remember it is there.
    M2M

"Nonspecific strength gains have to be converted into real improvements in athletic performance or they are not useful."
    - Training for the New Alpinism by Steve House and Scott Johnston

Primal Journal: Hmm, I'll take this path...

From now on it's tummy. Tummy flora, leaky tummy, healthy tummy, happy tummy, sad tummy.
    Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

K.A.A.N. - L.T.N. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWocmse1Ef4

I say gut because my problems are all related to poop . Tummy troubles for me means nausea or discomfort specifically in that higher abdomen area.
    Depression Lies

I tend to say granite-like abdomen, because that's what I have, except not at all. "Jim, you alright, you're not looking so hot today?" "Yeah, it's fine, just a few granite-like abdomen issues"
    Please feel free to follow my journal, unless you're seeing this link IN my journal... That's quite the paradox! I promise to keep my content up to date, honest, and hopefully mildly entertaining.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread107788.html

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmus Prime View Post
    I tend to say granite-like abdomen, because that's what I have, except not at all. "Jim, you alright, you're not looking so hot today?" "Yeah, it's fine, just a few granite-like abdomen issues"
    Yikes, this makes me think bad poop problems - not good!
    M2M

"Nonspecific strength gains have to be converted into real improvements in athletic performance or they are not useful."
    - Training for the New Alpinism by Steve House and Scott Johnston

Primal Journal: Hmm, I'll take this path...

Haha, yes, now that you mention it, it certainly does. Oops!
    Please feel free to follow my journal, unless you're seeing this link IN my journal... That's quite the paradox! I promise to keep my content up to date, honest, and hopefully mildly entertaining.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread107788.html

Quote Originally Posted by RittenRemedy View Post
    [EXPLICIT] The Road so farů

I did not develop any hidden talents for sports, physical attractiveness, social eloquence, or mad dance skills after imbibing the holy water of Irish whiskey.
    I beg to differ! Your journal is just as witty and to the point as I remember, and you know I don't shy away from long, writerly descriptions of one's food and suffering.

("Food and (Self) Loathing in Montreal", should have been the title of my journal...)

My very last elective in University was Irish Cinema (am I assuming correctly you're hailing from that strange little country?) Let's dish some cinematography (and offend your culture with my ignorance and curiosity in the process): Now why are they so soul-crushingly depressing? (It makes me wonder if I'm actually an Irish baby that's been misplaced and shipped to Ukraine, though, on second thought *checks Russian/ Ukie flicks*; let's see... Peasants. Poor peasants. Poor peasantry robbed and oppressed by rich land owners/ Tzars. Wars. Famine. Unexpected main characters dying. All romances ending in death of one or both lovers.... Yep. Everything is in order... Eastern European flicks are just as depressing. ...

Since I'm sticking for a while, let's clear some stuff up. Are you a lad or a lass? (I swear I asked you that and then went and forgot all about it). What are you doing in Korea (I remember something military related...?)

How lucky you are to have the world of Korean BBQ at your feet, as well as access to pretty Korean pop idols and their cosmetics and paraphernalia (like manicure booths, skin care fridges). Are people still afraid of dying if they live the fan on? Are Choco Pies still worth a fortune in North Korea? (One country's unjust suffering is another's business opportunity, you know!)

So many questions, so little time!

What else is new?... OOH, POOP TALK! I'm just in time!

Wink

^I'm liking this one
    Music of the day/week/month/whatever:

K.A.A.N. - L.T.N. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWocmse1Ef4

Quote Originally Posted by Nellodee View Post
    ^I'm liking this one
    Me too hehe.

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSaladWithoutMeat View Post
    I beg to differ! Your journal is just as witty and to the point as I remember, and you know I don't shy away from long, writerly descriptions of one's food and suffering.

("Food and (Self) Loathing in Montreal", should have been the title of my journal...)
    Haha same to you lady; I loved reading your journal posts. Even the down ones were full of great thoughts and tasty morsels. Awesome of you to come visit my journal! Hope you stick around!

My very last elective in University was Irish Cinema (am I assuming correctly you're hailing from that strange little country?) Let's dish some cinematography (and offend your culture with my ignorance and curiosity in the process): Now why are they so soul-crushingly depressing? (It makes me wonder if I'm actually an Irish baby that's been misplaced and shipped to Ukraine, though, on second thought *checks Russian/ Ukie flicks*; let's see... Peasants. Poor peasants. Poor peasantry robbed and oppressed by rich land owners/ Tzars. Wars. Famine. Unexpected main characters dying. All romances ending in death of one or both lovers.... Yep. Everything is in order... Eastern European flicks are just as depressing. ...
    You're assuming incorrectly, unless you count past lives. I'm actually an American woman, and a soldier that I am (for nows). I guess a good Irish girl never really dies so long as there is plenty of the Water of Life around, as we all know from a certain wake of a gentleman named Finnegan. I believe he's still lurking around here somewheres...

On movies, damn those sound exactly like the Korean and Japanese ones!

Since I'm sticking for a while, let's clear some stuff up. Are you a lad or a lass? (I swear I asked you that and then went and forgot all about it). What are you doing in Korea (I remember something military related...?)

How lucky you are to have the world of Korean BBQ at your feet, as well as access to pretty Korean pop idols and their cosmetics and paraphernalia (like manicure booths, skin care fridges). Are people still afraid of dying if they live the fan on? Are Choco Pies still worth a fortune in North Korea? (One country's unjust suffering is another's business opportunity, you know!)
    As said above, lass. I know, the antlers really give it away. The army had a seat to fill somewhere in Korea, and I volunteered to put my butt in it. That's basically that story lolol. Korean BBQ is pretty much god on a hot plate, though I could kind of care less about the pop stars, and did I read that right? Skin care fridges?! Like in Bond where they lock the guy in the personal sauna but for COLD?? HOW AWEFUL!!

Yes, fan death is still a thing (they'll lie and say it isn't). And yes, chocopies are still the shit in the North. I've heard of peace missions bringing crates of the things up to the DMZ. THE SHIT. (Speaking of...)

So many questions, so little time!

What else is new?... OOH, POOP TALK! I'm just in time!
    I've said it many times before; poop jokes will always be funny.