Thread: hard to get meats in the UK page

Rattybag is offline Senior Member

hard to get meats in the UK

Shop Now
    Found this website today that sells meats like Kudu, Bison, Elk etc for us Brits!
    Thought some of you might be interested.

Welcome to Kezie Foods online Exotic Food store - Kezie Foods
    I'm not a complete idiot! There's parts missing!!

badbunny is offline Senior Member
    Lol! They sell squirrel....I might buy some and feed it to my family without telling them until the end
    Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other.
    Walter Elliot

I am a horse for a single harness, not cut out for tandem or teamwork; for well I know that in order to attain any definite goal, it is imperative that one person do the thinking and the commanding. Albert Einstein

AngloPaleo is offline Member
    Wow, sounds good, thanks! My butcher is great but this could be good for variety and convenience as they deliver.

Related to unusual meats in the UK - the other day, I ate at the Gourmet Burger Kitchen and I had a pleasant surprise: grass-fed organic buffalo patties!

They also serve bun-less burgers with a decent salad and cole-slaw and you can add vegetable sides (portobello mushrooms, avocado, marinated red peppers). This makes it a good, affordable place to eat out primal. I just wish they didn't overcook their meat so badly ('store policy' is to not go under medium, which was actually well overcooked........ what a shame)

Rattybag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badbunny View Post
    Lol! They sell squirrel....I might buy some and feed it to my family without telling them until the end
    They sell camel too!! LOL Their sausages and burgers are not gluten free though apparently, but there are plenty of steaks, cuts and mince though. Bit pricey in places.
    I'm not a complete idiot! There's parts missing!!

Crofter is offline Member
    Wow!

I'd no idea exotic meats sold at such inflated prices. Guess I'll be putting the price of out goat meat up this year when the kids are sold.

Lanewil is offline Junior Member
    THanx for letting us know. The only thing that's left is to find it in Manchester =))
    Last edited by Lanewil; 04-18-2012 at 07:38 AM.
    how to boost low gsm signal. Useful articles about mobile signal booster
    http://www.embedds.com/mobile-phone-...ys-accessible/
    http://www.scienceprog.com/combating...ignal-booster/