Thread: Nasty Weather for PrimalCon 2012 page

Bodhi is offline Senior Member

Nasty Weather for PrimalCon 2012

I wonder what the plan is for bad weather at PrimalCon. The weather channel is predicting rain and 60's for the weekend. I hate to be a fair weather Grok, but looks like we might be indoors a lot. Maybe this will be a good time to work on our CT.
    ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.

lars1000 is offline Member
    I don't mind toughing it out in the rain. My friend is in Santa Barbara (1 hour north of Oxnard) at this moment and she says it's nice out. Let's hope!

~Lars

Anthrocavedude is offline Junior Member
    I was one of the 2012 attendees. Thursday evening, we met outside for the informal meet & greet. Friday was definitely indoors, including the meals. There was a medical conference also happening below one of the conference rooms. Their members complained that it sounded like people were jumping around above them. If you were in one of Erwan LeCourre's classes, that was definitely the case since we were practicing jumps! Otherwise, Saturday and Sunday were outdoors.

Bodhi is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Yup, I was there for all the cold, windy, and rainy fun. I was one of the jumpers in Erwan's class. I was also in Barefoot Teds class that ran up and down the hall. I heard people weren't happy about that noise either. Sunday was perfect weather and we had a blast playing Frisbee.
    ...how do you look, feel, and perform? -- Robb Wolf

My Blog.