Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats for LUNCH

Whats for LUNCH

Shop Now
    Please share what you had for lunch yesterday, or what you had for lunch today!

I had cottage cheese, salad with mustard, baked sweet potatoes with tomato sauce, turkey

Right now....16 oz of steak done very rare with about a tablespoon of butter melted on top. MMMmmmmmm good.

Big ass salad (many ingredients from local organic farms): mix of baby lettuces and arugula, bacon, hard-boiled egg, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, celery, avocado, basil, turnips, Marcona almonds, shredded parmesan and asiago cheese, champagne vinaigrette.

canio6 Guest
    Yesterday - 4 eggs, 4 pieces of bacon

Today - pot roast, carrots, a potato (possibly), some kale.

I'm about to dive into korean style beef and some chicken thighs, with some kimchi!
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Lunch today will be meatballs (egg, beef, garlic, carrots) with some cheese on top of steamed broccoli and asparagus and a salad (spinach, kale, mushrooms, carrots, romaine, cauliflower). Probably will be followed with an apple.

A small salad with EVOO and red wine vinegar, and then leftover food from dinner the other night. Half a chicken breast wrapped in pancetta and then roasted with leeks and thyme. So freaking yummy!!!

I had leftover ham, frozen broccoli with butter, and a grapefruit... I might still eat that sweet potato later too
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

Shop Now
    Today it's just a cup of black coffee because I am in the middle of a 24 hr fast. In a couple of hours I will be devouring a big steak with butter, asparagus, and possibly some sweet potato.. Yummmm.. : )