I made a cheesecake the other day- one of my faves. It is a very light cheesecake- not thick and heavy. It is a wonderful vehicle for sliced berries. It is not calorie free- but a slice has 430 calories, with 35 grams of fat, 21 carbs and 13 grams of protein (that's a large slice- 1/8 of the cake).

Ingredients:
Crust (from Marks Daily Apple)
2 cups of raw pecans
2 T butter
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt

Filling
12 oz goat cheese (I used the log form)
5 eggs
1/2 cup maple syrup (I bet you could use less)
3 T potato starch
1 T vanilla (I used frangelico)

Grind the pecans in the food processor- til mealy, then pour in the butter, salt and soda- process a few more seconds. Press into a greased 8: springform- cover the bottom and about an inch up the sides.

Seperate the eggs. Beat the eggwhites until stiff peaks. Set aside. Then beat the goat cheese (having it softened/room temp helps), egg yolks, syrup, starch and vanilla. It should be beaten until smooth and creamy. Fold in 1/4 of the egg whites to lighten, then fold in the rest. It maybe a bit streaky with eggwhites- that is OK.

Pour into the springform. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes then at 350 for 35 minutes. It gets pretty browned. Let it cool, then run a knike around the edge and release from the form. It makes 8 huge slices, but you can probably serve 12 people if you have berries for it. It is very lightly sweet and tastes even better after a night in the fridge.