Assuming that it turns out to be diet related, here are the 3 strategies:
Originally Posted by zizou
(1) Reduce consumption of high-iron foods
(2) Increase consumption of 'iron absoprtion blockers' when consuming high iron foods, tea and coffee are 2 of the best
(3) Increase consumption of 'iron chelators' which remove iron already absorbed in the body, dairy products are a good source of these
Yes, it's an interesting topic. If/when I learn more, I'll post an update.
(1) I am 100% on-board with the primal exercise blue print. It reduces the problem of exercise down to its simplest form and provides a solution that can be used for a lifetime.
(2) I'm not on-board with the primal diet blue print. In fact, I'm not on-board with any diet plan but a man can hope to find the right answer before it's too late.