Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: whey protein in my eggs page

whey protein in my eggs

Primal Fuel
    Would it be a bad idea to add some Whey Protein powder in my eggs in the morning? The last week, the most protein i've managed to get in a day is about 70 something, and i need to take in 92. The whey would add another 28 grams to my diet. Let me know if this sounds like a viable idea.
    Taking life one day at a time.

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    You could do that. That sounds really gross though. I would just take the whey separately. mixed with some water or milk. Or just eat some more whole food protein from Greek yogurt or meat.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    ^This. Add 3oz of steak and there you go.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

jakey is offline Senior Member
    you could. i wouldn't. makes for nasty eggs. eggs are kind of... perfect. i don't fuck with them.

I hate eggs. I eat them because their good for me, but i really really hate them. i bought the whey as a way to help me through a long day away from home until i get the hang of eating out. but the stuff smells so bad, i can't even get up the courage to drink it!

jakey is offline Senior Member
    if you hate eggs and you hate the whey... don't eat them!

If i didn't eat eggs every morning, i'd get almost no protein. lol. it's strange, i hate pretty much anything involved with chicken. I could care less about eating chicken or eggs, i prefer red meat over everything. I can do ham steaks so long as their not full of nitrates and nitrites and stuff, and pork roast, but i mostly love red meat. as it is, eating 3 eggs for breakfast every day and chicken for dinner most days, i'm lucky to hit 65-70 something grams of protein a day. I've tried greek yogurt 4 times now and i don't like the texture.

Lily Marie is offline Senior Member
    Eat ground beef, the cheap red meat.

yodiewan is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn8813 View Post
    If i didn't eat eggs every morning, i'd get almost no protein. lol. it's strange, i hate pretty much anything involved with chicken. I could care less about eating chicken or eggs, i prefer red meat over everything. I can do ham steaks so long as their not full of nitrates and nitrites and stuff, and pork roast, but i mostly love red meat. as it is, eating 3 eggs for breakfast every day and chicken for dinner most days, i'm lucky to hit 65-70 something grams of protein a day. I've tried greek yogurt 4 times now and i don't like the texture.
    If you hate "anything involved with chicken", why do you "eat chicken for dinner most days"? Especially if you prefer red meat? I'm not trying to be snarky, I'm just trying to understand why you feel the need to eat proteins that you don't like.

Just eat lots of red meat! If price is an issue, look for sales. You can probably find a good price on a beef roast. Pot roast all the way!

Uncephalized is offline Senior Member
    Why would you possibly want to force down chicken and eggs, which you hate, every day, when you could just eat beef, which you like? Just get some steak and ground beef.
    Today I will: Eat food, not poison. Plan for success, not settle for failure. Live my real life, not a virtual one. Move and grow, not sit and die.

My Primal Journal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast