Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Yoga, anyone? page 6

TLoRu is offline Senior Member
    Had a 5 game soccer tourney on Saturday.... Super sore, but found a great site doyogawithme.com. I wanted something to target my hip flexors, quads and Hammies just to get a good stretch before I hit the gym again and wow. Loved that I could choose intermediate yoga for runners and athletes. Really targeted my specific needs... Loveeee that about yoga!

cavequeen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TLoRu View Post
    Had a 5 game soccer tourney on Saturday.... Super sore, but found a great site doyogawithme.com. I wanted something to target my hip flexors, quads and Hammies just to get a good stretch before I hit the gym again and wow. Loved that I could choose intermediate yoga for runners and athletes. Really targeted my specific needs... Loveeee that about yoga!
    Good to know! Baron baptiste has a live series disc that is geared towards athletes as well. I like the full hour one on the dvd. Also, Rodney Yee am yoga has 20 min forwards bends or hip openers that my teens use before martial arts or afterwards to stretch out a bit. As it is a lot of the same ones they do in class. Not as effective as a longer one but good if you don't have a lot of time.

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by TLoRu View Post
    Thanks for the link! I had looked for something free a few years ago.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456