Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: as far as rice is conserned page

as far as rice is conserned

If i do not have money to get wild rice, and i have a craving for it, would it be better to eat a cup of plain white rice or this brand of gluten free risoto? Here is the ingredient label.
    2012-04-03_19-05-59_751.jpg
    Let me know. All ive had today is a very small piece of chicken, and some steamed broccoli and carrots. Still very hungry.
    Taking life one day at a time.

seriously? not a single response?

activia is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure why you have only ate what you have today. How about some sweet potatoes? White rice is OK. Some of us actually still consume it. You can always phase it out later after you have fully transitioned and try a month without it.

Eat more meat/veggies!
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

primalkyle is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, it's been less than two hours. Entitled much? "I posted and deserve a response ASAP."

i don't have any money until the 18th, and i'm trying to get an apartment, so the money i do get has to go towards that. I only ate so little today because i was up at 6 to take my boyfriend to the airport, got home around 9, and was so tired i went back to sleep and didnt wake up again until 1230, got caught up in cleaning the house and watching some TV (no gas money to go anywhere and their is too much construction going on in my neighborhood to walk around here) so i just didn't think about eating until i made dinner, and now that i've ate something, i feel incredibly hungry

Quote Originally Posted by primalkyle View Post
    Seriously, it's been less than two hours. Entitled much? "I posted and deserve a response ASAP."
    not entitlement, i just hate it when i have a question, and i see that people are looking, but nobody offers their wisdom. that's why i post on here, for advice. not just for people to see my thoughts.

activia is offline Senior Member
    canned tuna/eggs/sweet potatoes are very cheap and primal. Also look for frozen veggies, they are cheaper.. Root vegetables as well.. like spaghetti squash
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs

i think i've had squash before and didn't like it, but i'll try it. how does one cook spaghetti squash? I can't wrap my pallet around eating canned/bagged tuna. it looks gross, it smells gross, i've always been disgusted by it. i did like freshly cooked tuna steaks, though....damn my exspensive tastes!

primalkyle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyquinn8813 View Post
    not entitlement, i just hate it when i have a question, and i see that people are looking, but nobody offers their wisdom. that's why i post on here, for advice. not just for people to see my thoughts.
    Just because you're stuck at home and claim not to have anything to do other than watch TV, that doesn't mean other people are here to answer you whenever you want. You pay people to be on your schedule...so if you can't afford it, wait a decent amount of time before soliciting another response (and don't act like you've been wronged in any way.)

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by primalkyle View Post
    Just because you're stuck at home and claim not to have anything to do other than watch TV, that doesn't mean other people are here to answer you whenever you want. You pay people to be on your schedule...so if you can't afford it, wait a decent amount of time before soliciting another response (and don't act like you've been wronged in any way.)
    dude, seroiusly? what is your issue? if you didn't like that i posted that then you didn't have to continue reading my post. I don't expect anybody to be on my schedule.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast