I swore I'd never be over 200 lbs. (again) and here I am: just turned age 60 and weigh 202 lbs.
I ordered the PB books, supplements and some formula, but haven't received them yet.
Today, I browsed the forum for info and inspiration.
Stumbled upon the PB before/after photos and they were really inspiring (guess I should take a photo now).
I've been eating what I "imagine" is primal for 2 days. (When I get the books, I'll know more of what I'm doing.)
Made an account at SparkPeople to track carbs and such.
So, it begins: hopefully an eating plan for a younger, healthier "me."
Time will tell.
Just read to state monthly goals. So I suppose they are:
1. Study the PB in detail and develop an eating and exercise plan
2. Stay off the scales (I have a tendency to use them too much -- monthly should be plenty).
3. Increase activity (I work in front of a computer all day & have a bad knee).
4. Don't expect too much the first month, (but I hope to drop at least 4 pounds).
5. Don't let the scale discourage me.
6. Don't let hubby discourage me (because I have to cook his favorite foods).