Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What would be your dream job? page 7

Kelmar is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to live in an RV and just travel from music festival to music festival selling my artistic wares

Grok is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelmar View Post
    I'd like to live in an RV and just travel from music festival to music festival selling my artistic wares
    This is your dream job, you should be travelling with the band.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith27 View Post
    I'd get paid to fish in my kayak off the coast of south florida... and eat all the yummy fishes
    My guess, it really is spammer, just sayin'. Live that dream.

jennf is offline Senior Member
    Unrealistically, I'd like to be a personal travel guide so I could put together amazing trips for rich people and travel all over the world.

Realistically, I'm working to become a Registered Dietitian so that I can do clinical counseling for celiac and diabetic patients. The nutrition education these patients get is woeful, but I want to be part of the system so that I can change the system.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    My dream job - independently wealthy (huge inheritance, lottery win, other unlikely ever to happen near impossibility) so that I can change jobs/not work/do whatever the frack I want when I want. There is nothing I can think of I would want to do as a job every work day until retirement; I get bored way too easily.
    Okay yes, this. I guess becoming a successful entrepreneur of some sort could result in this kind of life, in which case I'd get a degree in whatever IT field seemed best (enrolled full time at a physical school, because going to classes is fun) & take lots of courses for fun after (photography, painting, drawing, sewing, upholstery etc.).

But realistically, I'm sticking with the IT thing. If it was successful, I could do remote support occasionally via cruise ships, off the coast of Italy...wherever
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Urban Forager is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roach View Post
    My dream job is no job
    I second that!

And I finally have it. I cooked professionally and worked as a private chef for years and I have to agree with SBhikes when you do something you love for money it is not the same. Now I just cook for my family and it is so enjoyable.

I wouldn't mind having a place where I could invite all my friends and family members that say they would eat primal but they just can't manage it, and be able to cook for them for about a week so they can see how easy and tasty the food is. I wouldn't want to do it for money though, and it would be nice if some one else did the dishes.

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Forager View Post
    I second that!

And I finally have it. I cooked professionally and worked as a private chef for years and I have to agree with SBhikes when you do something you love for money it is not the same. Now I just cook for my family and it is so enjoyable.

I wouldn't mind having a place where I could invite all my friends and family members that say they would eat primal but they just can't manage it, and be able to cook for them for about a week so they can see how easy and tasty the food is. I wouldn't want to do it for money though, and it would be nice if some one else did the dishes.
    Tell me where and when to show up and I'll take care of the dishes
    http://cattaillady.com/ My blog exploring the beginning stages of learning how to homestead. With the occasional rant.

Originally Posted by TheFastCat: Less is more more or less

And now I have an Etsy store: CattailsandCalendula

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    I'm like some kind of female medicine person you know like a shaman.

I've had this idea to start an assisted care facility for rural communities, so that when it comes time in people's lives for such a place they don't need to move away from a lifetime of friends and family. The home would be as self-sustainable as possible, with a garden, greenhouse and livestock. People in the community could earn points towards living there in the future by helping in the garden or with the housekeeping, etc. There should be a pool, or at least an endless pool. And of course the facility should produce as much of its own power as possible. The assisted card facility would become a true community center, not just a place for old folks to be shuttered away.

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    the guy who rubs oil on the hawaiian tropic bikini team

or more realistically, a personal nutritionist/chef for a professional athlete

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast