Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 84

Thread: What would be your dream job? page 3

  1. #21
    Grok's Avatar
    Grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LakeRidge Golf Course
    Posts
    3,682
    Primal Fuel
    I would be a Washo wayfinder and take people on spiritual journeys.

  2. #22
    MFSUNSHINE's Avatar
    MFSUNSHINE Guest
    My two:

    1. A park Ranger in Yosemite NP.
    2. Working at REI. (Store, Travel Guide, Teaching, anything really...)

  3. #23
    ChefGrok's Avatar
    ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Venture Capitaliat
    The ultimate capitalist adventurer. Nice!

  4. #24
    RitaRose's Avatar
    RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    3,952
    Unrealistic dream job? Retro nightclub singer - music from them '30s and '40s.

    Realistic dream job? Pretty much anything working with animals, especially dogs.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

  5. #25
    Grok's Avatar
    Grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LakeRidge Golf Course
    Posts
    3,682
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    The ultimate capitalist adventurer. Nice!
    He probably hasn't considered the possibility of being a $500 trillion shadow lord running central banks like the Rothschilds who simply print up money and buy off politicians because they already bought everything else they could dream up buying.

  6. #26
    ChefGrok's Avatar
    ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    He probably hasn't considered the possibility of being a $500 trillion shadow lord running central banks like the Rothschilds who simply print up money and buy off politicians because they already bought everything else they could dream up buying.
    Outside of being the Rothschilds and funding the most nefarious of deeds in the post-modern world, of which I agree with you. The core of the idea still stands as something noble. Don't ya think?

  7. #27
    Grok's Avatar
    Grok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    LakeRidge Golf Course
    Posts
    3,682
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    Outside of being the Rothschilds and funding the most nefarious of deeds in the post-modern world, of which I agree with you. The core of the idea still stands as something noble. Don't ya think?
    I'm not following you. What idea are you speaking of? Central banking or venture capitalism?

  8. #28
    ChefGrok's Avatar
    ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok View Post
    I'm not following you. What idea are you speaking of? Central banking or venture capitalism?
    Venture capitalism.

  9. #29
    trekfan's Avatar
    trekfan is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefGrok View Post
    Venture capitalism.
    Sent an email your way. Take a look when you can.
    Went Primal July 25th, 2011.

    Current Age: 25

    Total Loss: 126 lbs

    Starting Stats: Weighed 266 lbs, Body Fat 37.6% (100 lbs), BMI 40.9

    Current Stats: Weight 140 lbs, Body Fat 15.2% (21.1 lbs), BMI 21.2

    Current Goals: Get a stronger core through Pilates and continue being as Primal as I can be.

    My Weight Loss Notes Now on a blog page. It starts with "My Weight Loss: Introduction." Available to the public, share with friends if you'd like!

  10. #30
    ChefGrok's Avatar
    ChefGrok is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by trekfan View Post
    Sent an email your way. Take a look when you can.
    roger that

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •