Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Walnut flower essence for akrasia page

fiercehunter is offline Banned

Walnut flower essence for akrasia

Primal Fuel
    I know Mark posted something about akrasia, acting against your own best interest, a while back. I have had a hard time the last few years and have not been as able to stick with my health resolutions as easily as I used to. Though I am pretty strict I constantly think about cheating on the diet, don't want to do things I know I should like lift weights etc. It seems everywhere you turn there is someone saying this way of eating is a fad, unhealthy, unscientific etc- it seems like there is a lot of opposition.

Anyway, I have used the Walnut flower essence off and on over the years to help me stick with changes like eliminating wheat and dairy, going to the gym etc. The last time I took a whole bottle, in 2006, I added meat to my diet, went stricter against grains and joined a gym. I think this is a really useful essence for people who know they should do primal but just can't stick with it for whatever reason.

Walnut Flower Remedy--A Bridge in Transition Times, BY ANJA HEIJ

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Isn't this just a bit too much like the Chinese eating rhinoceros horns to make their pricks big and strong?

But since you aren't killing endangered species to take the stuff... by all means... go right ahead.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

jakey is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cori93437 View Post
    Isn't this just a bit too much like the Chinese eating rhinoceros horns to make their pricks big and strong?
    yes, this is woo science crap at its finest. unsurprisingly. essence of walnut flowers will stop you from acting against your own interest. far be it from me to tell people to skip useful placebos, but a placebo this certainly is.

Don't knock something you know nothing about and have never tried. Nope not a placebo. Some very interesting things can happen very quickly from using essences, but of course you will never know because your mind is closed. Hmm, I think I'll put my blog link back up- definitely part of my "live skinny" philosophy.

If I open my mind and believe in fairies will one sprinkle me with pixie dust so I can fly to Never, Never Land?
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Have been taking this and realllllly recommend- it is a *life changer*, SERIOUSLY.

Gay Panda is offline Senior Member
    If I open my mind and believe in fairies will one sprinkle me with pixie dust so I can fly to Never, Never Land?
    * here to sprinkle cori93437 with fairy dust!!! *

Quote Originally Posted by Gay Panda View Post
    * here to sprinkle cori93437 with fairy dust!!! *

Weeeeeee! I can fly, I can flyyy, I can FLLLYYYYYYY!
    Peter Pan - You can fly - YouTube
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Weeeeeee! I can fly, I can flyyy, I can FLLLYYYYYYY!
    Peter Pan - You can fly - YouTube
    Why post on things you have not the faintest understanding of? Oh that is right, you've been PRIMAL a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by fiercehunter View Post
    Why post on things you have not the faintest understanding of? Oh that is right, you've been PRIMAL a few months.
    I do however have the intelligence to know the difference between science and complete bunk... Enjoy your placebos.
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast