Thread: my first big success page

ljp
    ljp is offline Junior Member

my first big success

Primal Fuel
    just realized that 3 or so months in to this new style of living, i have stopped having digestive issues(except the one time i drank milk, seems milk and i are not friends).
    I was about to go to the Dr for a blood test among other horrid tests so they could tell me for certain if i IBS, but now, all primal and no problems!
    there has been some weight loss, but i am more focused on feeling good, getting outside more and having fun.
    I am now under 70kgs (standing at 173cm tall) for the first time in a while and loving how i feel.
    Primal has saved me from a slippery downslide!

MissJenn is offline Member
    Congrats! You must feel incredible. Keep it up!
    F/ 5'6"
    HW: 230 (ugh)
    SW: 204 2/27/12
    CW: 171 7/27/12 (33lbs!)
    GW: 145ish? Who cares. I just want to look good naked

Meatgrrrl is offline Senior Member
    G'day from NSW.... awesome work you!

I can't ever understand why people just accept that they have 'IBS' and that's that. I just wonder why they don't ask WHY they have it and what's causing it...

Just got my parents on primal and after years of gut issues, my father reports after 2 days, that he is feeling well for the first time in YEARS!
    It's a great lifestyle choice.

lssanjose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrrrl View Post
    G'day from NSW.... awesome work you!

I can't ever understand why people just accept that they have 'IBS' and that's that. I just wonder why they don't ask WHY they have it and what's causing it...

Just got my parents on primal and after years of gut issues, my father reports after 2 days, that he is feeling well for the first time in YEARS!
    It's a great lifestyle choice.
    Now, if only my father could make the same choice yours did..
    If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Meatgrrrl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lssanjose View Post
    Now, if only my father could make the same choice yours did..
    I think mine is desperate. But I doubt that he will stick to it. Him and my mother have never stuck to anything, but time will tell. I challenged him to 30 days. Ya know, I'm skeptical but open.

Perhaps your dad needs to get more desperate?

Congrats ljp!!! Keep at it Isn't it nice to not have to worry about all the things with a typical diet? Just to focus on being healthy and everything else falls into place? I know i am heehee. Had a relative with really bad Ibs issues that she always chalked up to something else. When she came to visit I had her try primal and she continued even after she left and with in a couple weeks her Ibs was all but gone. So amazing yet so sad having had it for like 30 years. Just so grateful to have found a great new way of life.

Bamboozel is offline Senior Member
    I was convinced that I would suffer from hayfever & headaches for the rest of my life. I figured that I was just a sniffy/sneezy kinda gal. But after 30 days of switching to this lifestyle my hayfever had decreased dramatically. I'm now at 3 months and I have not had a bout of hayfever or a headache worth mentioning. So happy to have this major life improvement and not have to use paracetamol or anti-hystamines any more!