Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would it be bad to eat greek yogurt everyday? page

Whatyoudoing is offline Member

Would it be bad to eat greek yogurt everyday?

I'm doing it for years now and I don't seem to have any problems with it.

Also, if you eat greek yogurt, try adding 2 tablespoons of 100% cacoa powder and mix with your spoon until it's completely mixed. That's it. Delicious.

Darz is offline Senior Member
    If it doesn't affect you in any way go for it. I do exactly that with the cacao - so freaking good!

archbox is offline Member
    I don't eat it everyday but when I do eat it i throw in some mixed berries. I'll have to try cocoa powder too, that sounds great
    5'10", 140 lb, 21yo male. Primal for a year.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    My personal favorite is with some frozen black cherries and a handful of walnuts. Maybe a drizzle of local raw honey.

That cocoa powder thing sounds really good though... with the black cherries it would be a bit "black forest"... a sprinkle of cocoa nibs... Ohhhh.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

ChocoTaco369 is offline Senior Member
    I eat fat free Greek yogurt nearly every day. I went 30 days without it and saw no benefits to my skin, digestion or health (if anything it helps my digestion), and it's a good source of quality protein. If you don't find it inflammatory and you're okay with casein, then eat it.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Darz is offline Senior Member
    interesting, never liked the fat free one, doesn't seem to taste right, full fat all the way.
    Last edited by Darz; 04-01-2012 at 02:28 PM.

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darz View Post
    interesting, never liked the fat free one, doesn't seem to taste right, full fat all the way! Btw, can one change the heavy cream with greek yogurt when baking a cheesecake?
    Hmm... while swapping some mascarpone for greek yoghurt might make for an interesting flavor cheesecake... I don't think there is a good reason for swapping the heavy cream. The heavy cream is necessary to make it all stir up and make it liquid enough for the eggs to do their magic in puffing it.
    Also... the good bacteria would all die in the high temps... making it kind of pointless. I prefer my yoghurt ALIVE.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Grixx is offline Junior Member
    Add me to the "eats greek yogurt" every day list.

I love it and eat it for my underfeeding periods.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    If I could afford to, I would eat it every day. I'm working on sourcing raw milk, so hopefully soon I can make my own.

paleo-bunny is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Thanks for the idea of adding raw cocoa to natural yoghurt. I'll try that for my breakfast tomorrow. I eat full-fat bioactive goats and sheeps yoghurt, which isn't dissimilar to Greek yoghurt.

No, there's no harm in eating it every day IMO.
    F 5 ft 3. HW: 196 lbs. Primal SW (May 2011): 182 lbs (42% BF)... W June '12: 160 lbs (29% BF) (UK size 12, US size 8). GW: ~24% BF - have ditched the scales til I fit into a pair of UK size 10 bootcut jeans. Currently aligning towards 'The Perfect Health Diet' having swapped some fat for potatoes.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast