Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal Restaurants page

fidelity is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

It's not an ideal place for Grok but sometimes when I am with my friends it is inevitable and I'd like to know some of the more primal options. Chipotle is the only one I can think of. I live in NYC if anyone knows any local restaurants.

MichaelA is offline Senior Member

I'm getting this at "In and Out"

I always ask this way because it turned to be the easiest way and less confusion

Two Double Meat Protein Burger, No Cheese, No Sauce, Yes for Onions and "Animal Style" that means the onions are grilled.

This should cost you $5.20

If I'm really hungry I get a Triple Meat instead of Double. That will run for $7 something

If it's not, there is a mistake.

Totally Paleo/Primal. Skip the tomatoes for hardcore Paleo

verdilak is offline Member

I like places where you pick the ingredients and they grill it, like a Mongolian bbq. Then I can pick the meat and veggies and whatever seasoning that i want.

Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me."--Ferris Bueller, 1986
    Check me out @ my blog: Retrospective Caveman
    I set up a Facebook Group for all those who are eating and living Paleo/Primal

AmyMac703 is offline Senior Member

Most chain restaurants will gladly omit/substitute various items on various dishes.

Mimi's Cafe is one that I know to be very primal-friendly in this way. I will usually get an omelet and substitute the potatoes/muffin for sausage links or bacon

Subduction leads to orogeny

My blog that I don't update as often as I should: http://primalclimber.blogspot.com/

PrimalMike is offline Junior Member

haven't been there yet due to the expensive cost but,

Texas de Brazil seems totally primal.

All you can eat salad bar (which is HUGE) and all you can eat meat (pretty much any normal meat you can think of).

It'll hurt the wallet though. I think it's somewhere around 50-100 per person.

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/

semper ad meliora

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

If there's a Texas Roadhouse they've got some nicely Primal options. Steakhouses are always a good bet.

jpickett1968 Guest

I second the Texas Roadhouse. They have awesome steaks plus the sweet potatoes minus the goop they pile on. I love the steakhouse option myself.

I've recently learned the Mongolian BBQ's are a great place myself recently. Pile on the protein, add the veggies and then add those oils/fats!!!

Blorton is offline Senior Member

I splurged on lunch today at FuddRuckers. 2/3 pound burger minus bread with guacamole, mushrooms, bacon, tomatoes and onions. tastee! <burp>

Primal since February 2010. On seventh round of P90x.

My Blathering, Babbling Journal

DarthFriendly is offline Banned

fidelity- You live in NYC? There are thousands of restaurants, all over the place, perfectly willing to take your money to feed you the way you want.

I went to a restaurant the other night where I had mussels, and a filete mignon with hollandase sauce, with a side of spinich. I just asked them to leave out the potato.

Any place that serves steak, fish, chickens... Man, I ain&#39;t lyin&#39; NYC is a GREAT place to be Primal.

Fury22 is offline Senior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

I&#39;m guessing Texas de Brazil is a Brazilian restaurant. I love those!! HUUUUGE salad bar and they bring different meats around to you. PARADISE! Always really expensive though

Check out my blog!

http://easternstrength.blogspot.com/

I like to throw, squat and pull heavy things for fun.

We're designed to be hunters and we're in a society of shopping. There's nothing to kill anymore, there's nothing to fight, nothing to overcome, nothing to explore. In that societal emasculation this everyman is created. ~David Fincher, director of Fight Club, interview with Gavin Smith, "Inside Out," Film Comment, Sep/Oct 1999

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast