Thread: Would like advice. Should I do my normal carb-up today? page

Would like advice. Should I do my normal carb-up today?

Primal Fuel
    Yesterday was a rest day for me when i usually take in a few less calories but up the fat and keep the carbs minimal. However, I went out with my mom and aunt and they stopped at dairy queen where i was COAXED i tell you into getting a blizzard of which was just banana and pineapple. After that we stopped at the store where i picked up a larabar and kind macadamia bar, 2 bananas, some weird fermented almond milk yogurt cup, 2 small peices of organic dark chocolate, and a bag of figs(only ate a few). This was all in addition to my total fat and cals for the day which was around 100g fat 120g protein, and around 40g carbs before the semi-binge.

But i woke up today and had a very good workout and I feel damn good and surprisingly i'm not at all bloated or anything.

So would doing my normal carb up that I would do today with some sweet potatoes and a couple of bananas and raisins hurt or help me? Or should I do a VLC type of day?

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Yeah do it. I'm having carbs later on.

activia is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thepeanutbutterkid View Post
    Yesterday was a rest day for me when i usually take in a few less calories but up the fat and keep the carbs minimal. However, I went out with my mom and aunt and they stopped at dairy queen where i was COAXED i tell you into getting a blizzard of which was just banana and pineapple. After that we stopped at the store where i picked up a larabar and kind macadamia bar, 2 bananas, some weird fermented almond milk yogurt cup, 2 small peices of organic dark chocolate, and a bag of figs(only ate a few). This was all in addition to my total fat and cals for the day which was around 100g fat 120g protein, and around 40g carbs before the semi-binge.

But i woke up today and had a very good workout and I feel damn good and surprisingly i'm not at all bloated or anything.

So would doing my normal carb up that I would do today with some sweet potatoes and a couple of bananas and raisins hurt or help me? Or should I do a VLC type of day?
    Listen to your body. If your body is craving carbs after the workout then have some, but dont force yourself to eat too much.. if you aren't hungry then don't eat.
    Primal since March 2011

Female/29 years old/5' 1"/130ish lbs