Thread: Ready to actually SEE my muscles.

Ready to actually SEE my muscles.

Shop Now
    HI! This place rocks. I've been reading this site and figured, it's time I joined! Paleo Summit was very intresting, and i'm trying (<- key word) to CT based on following Dr. Kruse.

Okay - so here's my background: 5'5" goal weight 150 (cause it's the smallest I've ever been in my adult life, although ideally i need to be in the 140's), and I am 9 pounds away from goal. I am ready to end my destructive cycle of yo-yo dieting and emotional eating. That soul search has been completed. Yes, I did hcg, but now I'm ready to eat Paleo for life and never look back.

I am very familiar and comfortable with eating no grains, no sugars, only berries as sweets. I think my problem is dairy. I have not be able to live without it. I am not seeing the stubborn fat pockets go as much as I think they should. However, it doesn't seem like I have a food allergy to dairy. I love HWC in my coffee, full fat cheeses, greek yogurt is a staple. OH and I'm very intriguied with Intermittent Fasting. I think it's something I should incorporate perhaps weekly.

But I want to shed the flab, not get "cut" as the guys say, but lean out. I LOVE weight training with heavy weights, yoga and HIIT. So, exercise is not a problem. I understand I should be getting around 60-80 grams of protein a day. I also drink more than half my weight in oz of water a day.

Okay, my question to you all is... if I really want to get lean, should I cut out all dairy, at least for 30 days?
    Women, any of you notice a difference? I am wondering if I should go to an Endocrinologist to see if my hormones are balanced?

Please guide me to the link if this has been asked before, as I know i'm not breaking new ground here. There is such a wealth of information there, I am a bit overwhelmed.

Terranora, far north coast NSW, Australia
    It couldn't hurt to try it & see how your body responds. A month isn't long and if it works, bargain. If not, back to the drawing board.
    Odille
    F 58 / 170cms / SW 131.5 kgs / Current 112.4/ GW 65
    following Primal Lifestyle and swimming my way to health

My Primal Blog / Photo Blog / RedBubble shop / My Calendars / My Facebook

Shop Now
    Combine sprints (true all out everything you have until you feel like you're going to puke sprints) once a week with intermittent fasting and you should see some solid results.