Thread: Passover - TIME SENSATIVE page

kmodell is offline Member

Passover - TIME SENSATIVE

Shop Now
    Hi. I am new to the Paleo diet but am strict about it. My main reason for trying Paleo started out with the possibility that it would help me with my Multiple Sclerosis like in the video by Dr. Terry Wahls. What I am looking for is a Paleo recipe for matzo which can also be used for matzo meal. Maybe there is a recipe how to using almond or coconut flour. Passover is my favorite holiday and is 8 days long. Im afraid that a whole week off may be too much and I really don't want to go off at all.

Passover starts on 4/6/12 a week from now. I have already spent hours online looking for an answer. I have also been to Whole Foods, My Organic Market and Trader Joes and they do not have any suggestions. If anyone out there have any answers on this, please let me know right away as I am at a loss and have very little time.

Thanks so much,
    K. Modell

jmday is offline Senior Member
    California Native living in land locked Kansas
    I made primal stuffing out of whey protein powder for thanksgiving. first I made teh pancakes, then dried them out to make stuffing mix.

could you do something like that. make the whey crumbs then bind with egg and cook?
    Julia
    Starting Weight 235 - Dec 1, 2010
    Started Primal Mid January 2011
    Current Weight 183
    Goal 160

Get Outside Already!

http://moderndayfitandfood.wordpress.com/
    http://moderndaydesigns.wordpress.com/

Kakes is offline Senior Member
    I found this recipe: Mock Matzo Gluten-Free Non-Gebrokts Matzah Crackers Recipe - Food.com - 215585
    There are quite a few gluten free matzo recipes out there (just google gluten free matzo). You may have to give a little and tolerate potato starch or tapioca flour, but gluten-free is at least not going to do much damage.
    You don't have to be sick to get better.
    Female, 31 years old, 5'8"
    Primal start: 1/2/2012
    My Primal Journal
    Living, loving and learning.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kakes View Post
    I found this recipe: Mock Matzo Gluten-Free Non-Gebrokts Matzah Crackers Recipe - Food.com - 215585
    There are quite a few gluten free matzo recipes out there (just google gluten free matzo). You may have to give a little and tolerate potato starch or tapioca flour, but gluten-free is at least not going to do much damage.
    Thank you so much. I will go to the site you provided as well as Google for Gluten Free. You are a life saver.

PrimalCon New York
    Thank you so much. I will go to the site you provided as well as Google for Gluten Free. You are a life saver.