I started reading BBS, but never finished it. It says you should do:
• no more than one workout a week
• one set
• low number of slow reps (for about 45s)
• machines are better than free weights
I agree with some of it, but other parts don't sound right at all.
<a href="http://www.fitnessspotlight.com/2009/12/08/secret-build-big-muscles-hardgainer/">This article made a lot more sense to me.
The "Seven Deadly Sins"
• Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc) . . . . . • Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc) . . . . .• Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant etc)
• Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc) . . . • Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc) . . . • Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
• Legumes (soy/beans/peas etc)