Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Primal Challenge Journal (Rachel19) page 3

Rachel19 is offline Junior Member

Shop Now

132.6 this morning. Taking test shots in my bikini tonight.

I'm a bit worried that the antibiotics I'm on for a nasty ear infection might make me bloat, lol.

I also didn't eat perfectly today...was starving at the mall and wound up eating a burger patty. It didn't taste like real meat. It was really salty. I am drinking lots of distilled water...

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member

It's weird how you find yourself having to forage in modern places. I haven't tried fast food meat since way before going Primal. I'm afraid of how it would taste. :S

It was horrible, Diana! This was an independent place at the mall with a sign that "all natural ingredients." I'll tell you what...it wasn't!

Better eating today, although I'm tired of this low calorie nonsense. In deference to my trainer, I am doing it one more day and then I'm back to full-fat real food. I would LOVE some berries and whipped cream tonight

133 this am, which could have been from the antibiotics, the unnatural meat, or maybe it's lean body mass, if I'm lucky. We'll see on Wednesday...

Today's food: scrambled eggs, 1/2 grapefruit, lean hamburger patty, chicken, a few walnuts, lean steak, broccoli with a little bit of olive oil (I needed it)

Weight at 132.8 this morning.

Had my last workout of this 18 week challenge...I am happily looking forward to after photos tomorrow am...but mostly I just want to start eating well again. Sick of low calorie/low fat/low carb.

Will report back tomorrow.

End of my 18 week program today! I got my before and after photos, and I've changed quite a bit.

Next goal is to keep getting leaner. I'm going to keep working with my consultant via e-mail for the next twelve weeks. He'll keep giving me a workout plan, and I'll keep eating primal.

Wish I could post my pics here, but I don't know how?

Had a free meal tonight and jump back into primal tomorrow HOORAY!!

A yummy primal day.

breakfast: bacon, eggs, grapefruit

snack: full fat Greek yogurt

lunch: chicken, stirfry veggies

dinner: butter fried pork chops, roasted asparagus

snack: ? blueberries with heavy whipping cream (if I am hungry)

Planned an outdoor walk with my daughter for tonight, but it's rainy and cold. We might go walk around the outlet mall instead.

Am sick with a nasty stomach virus. Didn't eat yesterday and am hopeful that I'll be able to keep something down today...

Ugh.

Stomach flu is over...I'm back!

Food today:

primal pancakes, grapefruit

apple, nuts

cottage cheese, grapes, carrots

greek yogurt

big salad with chicken, bacon, cucumbers, celery, olive oil, balsamic vinegrette

I wanted to try the dairy and see what would happen...I think I am unfortunately bloated because of it. I may have to eliminate it, but I am going to give it a couple more days.

Took a short walk tonight; will lift weights tomorrow.

P.S. Today starts my next 12 weeks. I am going to eat primal (+dairy, if I can tolerate it) the whole time.

I would like to lose about 7 pounds and/or 4% body fat.

Current weight is 133, current bf is about 23.5%

lifewithjades is offline Senior Member

Stomach flu- hey, I had that too. Well, stomach infection, thanks to good ol' food in Mexico.

I'm also going primal the next 12. I have been the last month- minus my infection where I ate oats. But, no grains whatsoever, beans, dairy, and trying to limit fruit to once a week- but the fruit here in Mex isn't so sweet and is a lot smaller than the US so I may fudge on that one.

Good luck!

Jades

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast