Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Primal journal: jes1014 page 8

jes1014 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I'm still around, just taking a break from MDA. I was feeling really bad about subbing primal food for SAD (the "faleo" threads got to me) and started to have some odd food issues so I decided to take a step back. I'm glad I did because I was able to put things a bit more in perspective and focus more on the book and less on the boards.

No weight loss but another inch off my waist and 1/2 inch off my hips. I also ran my first 5k yesterday at a 11.13 min/mile (which I think is quite good considering I couldn't run more than 30 seconds in March). I really enjoyed it and plan on doing a couple more and then bumping up to a couple of 10k. I'm being careful to not get in a "chronic cardio" rut but I think the physical challenge is good for me and it helps me prove to myself that I can meet my goals! I'm also walking 2.5 miles every day at lunch and doing tai chi twice a week for my slow movement. Still need to work on LHT.

That's all for now, I'll be back again in a few weeks.
    Thread-killer extraordinaire
    My journal
    Primal since 3/10/12 - removed lap band 5/11/12
    207/186/160

Sabine is online now Senior Member
    Good job on the run and all the walking and tai chi. See you when you come back.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678