Page 467 of 608 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 6079

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 467

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I think my bowel issues have been or are in the process of being fixed! I have had several days now with no pain, and very healthy solid stools!

Probiotics
    Digestive Enzymes
    Kill the Parasites

That's my arsenal.

I've added back vitamin D and B complex without issue. I've also added a couple other things - one for Thyroid that I got from Vitacost. I've greatly reduced my use of ibuprofen and Tylenol. I have only one Tramadol left. I think I'm just going to flush it cuz one pill won't do anything anyway. I will add DHEA today.

Today I'm recommitting to clean eating. I mean - considering all that I've eaten - I haven't been horribly bad. Cookie dough, 2 slices of sourdough bread and diet coke with vodka........ which I have come to realize causes nasal congestion - the diet coke part. I'm not beating myself over the head for it and since my bowel issues seem to be under control I can't blame the questionable food for causing my digestive issues anymore.

I have accomplished 2/3 of my goals for changing my diet. The fibro pain, fatigue and everything is gone (unless I eat sugar), and the bowel issues appear to be on the mend. The thing I haven't accomplished is losing weight and getting fit.

That is my next goal. I haven't weighed today.......... time to go shower and get ready for work. I'll step on the scale before I shower.
    Last edited by tomi; 04-28-2014 at 12:05 PM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

weight - 185. Not surprising - but not happy with it.

why is it so difficult for me lose weight? My mom is 88 -- she's lost 25 pounds in the past year just by "cutting back". She still eats ice cream and candy every day. I can lick the ice cream spoon and gain a pound!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

After yesterdays declaration of having my bowels "fixed" -- I have to make a retraction. I'm guessing its the result of the parasite cleanse - I've heard this can happen.

I will continue..............
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

namelesswonder is online now Senior Member
    Tomi, I think you need to keep in mind that it could be YEARS for you to truly fix your bowel issues. That does not mean you are not making strides. Improvements are nothing to frown at, and you have certainly had improvements! Your journey right now is important, it seems like you are focusing a lot on the end goal instead. This probably sounds discouraging, but I really don't mean it to be.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

No it doesn't sound discouraging. I am focusing on the end goal! I have had intestinal issues for 7 years and I'm growing impatient with finding a fix! I do understand that there is going to be good times and bad times before I find a balanced, healthy gut. And I will admit - the bad times are going to cause emotional distress for sure!

Eating properly is KEY for sure. I think the other things I'm doing are working in my favor.

Even with the loose bowels of late - I don't experience the intense cramping and pain. That alone makes me think I'm on the right track.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

doing a little research on parasites and the process of eliminating them. I've been taking the parasite stuff for about a week now?? maybe I should go back through my journal and see if I documented the start date. Anyway........ I'm not seeing anything icky floating in the bowl like so many others report. But - I don't think I've been taking the stuff long enough to really see anything yet.

I think its weird how many people make video's of themselves talking about their health and put them on youtube. Its very odd.

Maybe having a public journal is also odd.............
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I have a friend who is doing a parasite cleanse on her autistic boy. She is finding a great deal of worms in his gut... but, she's also rinsing and straining his poo to find them... unless you're doing this, you probably won't find them.

Which cleanse are you using?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

yay --- not examine the poo............ bleck!

Its a kit I found on Vitacost........

From my research the combination of these ingredients are supposed to be the most comprehensive for killing off parasites.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Our neighbor is in the hospital......... he went to doctor for check up cuz he was having stomach pain. So they did an ultra sound and found his gall bladder needed to come out. While doing the ultrasound the technician noticed a spot on his liver. Three weeks later they biopsied the liver - but messed up and punctured his lung. They had to stop the surgery and get his lung inflated again! They did the biopsy the next day - liver cancer. So today he was having his gall bladder removed and his liver cancer removed. Now he's in recovery........ but it sounds like things aren't going well because they are talking about putting him back on the ventilator. I'm worried. I'm waiting for news.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Geesh... what a run of bad luck! I hope they can get him stabilized.

(and off topic and probably pointless, but since they screwed up his lung, I certainly hope they're not charging him for the related treatments and interventions - that'd be like charging to repair a brake line severed by the mechanic as he rotates your tires).

The mama of the autistic boy is trying to prove that autism is a symptom of a medical problem (leaky gut, malnutrition and toxic metal loads), not a genetic defect. Based on the improvements she's seeing in her son's cognition and behavior, I'd believe her. She's got him on a 100% organic paleo diet, specific blends of essential oils and now on a parasite protocol. She's posting pictures every day of these crazy stringy things and masses of "biofilm". When he passes one, he goes into an autistic tantrum, and afterwards he is calm and responsive. Right now, with the moon phase, things are getting crazy with him - supposedly the parasites are supposed to be mating/reproducing or whatever as a result of this moon phase, and he's having stronger tantrums and passing more worms. But it's very evident she's getting her son back. It's quite amazing watching the progress.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)