Page 445 of 548 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 5476

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 445

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedidoc View Post
    Probably pulled the "scab" away from where the vein was healing. I've managed to do the same thing - no bruise when removed and 3-5 days later I have a huge one.
    This.

Glad you're starting to feel better and it seems like they're moving you right along with the exercises. Good to hear. I hope it continues to go well for you.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

tomi is offline Senior Member
    yes, that's what I thought too.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

bible study got cancelled tonight......... one out sick, one on vacation, one had a long hard day, one is grading papers and that leaves just me. hubby is at the shop late so I will go relax with a movie.

I'm getting good at showering doing my hair and makeup and getting dressed all by my self!!! although I still have to wear loose tops that I can slide the arm hole up my right arm as it dangles limply at my side - then have a big enough neck whole to pull it up and over my head and loose enough to then maneuver my left arm up and into the arm whole. phew!! it's a challenge and I don't have a lot that I can do this with. I'm still in sweat pants and slip on shoes. Oh a BRA?? forget that!! a stretch knit camisole with a shelf bra is all I do right now. and undies are totally optional. I have figured out how put on socks left handed as well. I'm a little proud of myself for these simple accomplishments that we normally take for granted and do without even having to think about it.

I've managed to make it to day 40 SCD. another accomplishment. a few small deviations but I give myself a solid 97% compliancy. I figure out of all the bites of food or drinks I have put into my mouth over the passed 40 days .......... I've only messed up with poor choices or lack of options on at best 20 items.. I actually did count them cuz I track everything I eat. on average I put food or drink in my mouth 16 items per day...counting 8 ounces of water as one item and each portion of food as one item. so 16 times 40 is 640 items. if I failed on 20 items then I failed on 3.125% of my total. I think that is something to be proud of. Especially when considering my track record for compliance to any one elimination diet I have tried over the past years. and if I want to look at how primally compliant I have been over these 40 days............ the diet coke, sour dough bread and the crackers are the only offenders. and sour dough falls into LESS offensive category. so I'm giving myself a pat on the back!!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

I think you're doing great considering the hardship you're dealing with right now. You are on your way to being a stronger person - both physically and mentally. Just think... since you've done so well up to this point, once this is over, you'll have no trouble at all sticking to something 100% for a really long time. You're doing great.

thanks, Jenn I do feel pretty good. I came into this shoulder surgery with a lot of fear and apprehension - but its all turning out pretty good. And yes, I'm feeling stronger and more confident in my ability to move forward.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

okay my MDA friends who were alive and at least a teen in the 80's .............. remember Glam Shots???? Well - here's mine!

glam shot.jpg
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I remember Glam Shots, but they were called "Glamour Shots" here - same idea, but maybe different name? They went into the 90's b/c I always wanted one.

PS very pretty... it's no wonder hubby went after you!

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    WOW!!! Glam indeed!!!! What a knock out!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

The studio printed up a 24x36 and had it hanging it their gallery for about 3 months - they offered it to me at a discounted price. It was a gift to my ex husband for our anniversary. When we parted ways he told me he didn't want it. So now it resides in a closet behind coats and vacuum cleaners!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Well, better he gave it back to you than shredding it to bits.