1. I'm making several pots of chicken soup - this morning I bought 3 whole chickens, carrots and onions. The first pot is cooking. I will put it in zip lock bags of 4 servings each. I don't have enough plastic containers to do individual servings.
2. I'm thawing hamburger so I can press out burger patties. I'll wrap each in plastic wrap and put in the fridge for easy cooking for lunches next week.
3. Will do all the laundry and bedding on Monday
4. I'm cooking pureeing and freezing 2 acorn and 2 butternut squash.
5. The diffuser on my blow dryer keeps falling off with the slightest pressure - so I duct taped it on!
6. I will have hubby crack 3 eggs into a bowl and leave them in the fridge for me before he goes to work. I think I can handle making scrambled eggs with my left hand.
7. I have a new batch of kombucha ready to bottle up. Considering putting the scoby in the fridge and not making any more for a couple weeks. Not sure on that one. I've decided my best batches were the ones where I used regular tea plus a flavored tea and not added the extra juice for the second fermentation.
8. I need to get some books or something............ 2 weeks at home with limited mobility is going to get boring.
Any other suggestions???