Page 422 of 518 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5180

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 422

tomi is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yes on the eggs. Usually 3-4 each day for breakfast. I don't think I'll be using the veggies in them though Just can't quite wrap my brain around that.

I agree, Marcadav - I get the same troublesome responses from peppers, onions, lettuce - and yes, I used to drive past the mushroom plant to get to town............. eeeewww! My ex used to deliver truck loads of manure to the plant. Horse poo! I just can't eat a mushroom.

Haven't been to the Natural Grocers - but I've seen it. I may stop in sometime to have a look-see.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:
    Highest weight: 216
    Current weight: 189 (7-16-14)
    Goal weight: 140

Day 8 SCD - 100% compliant. Weight is 185. Had a bit of a gut ache today - but I think it was just the last of the constipation passing through.

My shoulder has been really good for the past couple days. Haven't even used the Pain Buster rub. Today I'm feeling it a bit more though.

Lazy day today. We watched the end of a movie that we missed last night and then watched several video clips from BILs church on the Book of Revelation. Good stuff.

We have turkey soup in the crockpot!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Weight still 185. I tend to stick in this spot so if it drops I will be doing a little happy dance

Day 9 SCD - still doing great and bowels are starting to normalize again. No diarrhea for a week now, but that's on the heels of taking 2 anti-diarrhea pills in preparation for the doctor appointment last Tuesday. I had some uncomfortable constipation most of the week. I think yesterday all the pipes where cleared so we'll see what happens today.

Back to work after most of last week off. I should plan to go to work early today. Have to check with the boss to see if I have the all clear to come in early. The room that I work in is a multi-purpose room and sometimes meetings and medical procedures are happening - preventing me from altering my hours - or sometimes forcing an adjustment. I'll be a bit late to work tomorrow due to the follow up with the orthopedist.

My shoulder is hurting a bit this morning. I probably slept with it above my head for a bit last night. I'm sure anxious to see the results of the MRI and get this process moving!

EDIT: worked 4 hours. My arm is aching - but thanks to the boss for opening the mail for me - it could be much worse. Those little close to the torso movements seem to cause the worst kind of pain! My tear is of the supraspinatus and infraspinatus........ the muscles that run from my chest/collar bone over to my shoulder. So - any close to the torso movement causes some terrible pain! My ROM seems to be a bit better over the past couple days.

If I can avoid surgery and do PT instead I'm going to do it. I guess I will find out tomorrow morning when I get the results of the MRI. If surgery is unavoidable to take of this pain then I will schedule it asap.
    Last edited by tomi; 02-24-2014 at 03:48 PM.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals:

Clarkie is offline Senior Member
    Hi Tomi, I saw your message in Ecks journal. I sent him a BBM asking him to give his MDA friends an update if he gets a chance. Hopefully we will hear from him soon.

kmarie is offline Senior Member
    Hi Tomi,
    Thinking of you and hoping you get the news you want RS the MRI tomorrow. PT would be great but it sounds like you have a good plan either way and will take comfort knowing you're in a His hands and will get through this tough time.
    Happy to hear all is well in the SCD/ food front too. Seems you're on the right path
    K

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Thinking of you, Tomi. Hope all is well. Sounds like a rough couple of weeks.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Good Luck Tomi.

Pedidoc is online now Senior Member
    Sending prayers for a quick resolution - whatever He has planned.
    Female 53
    Starting wt: 198, Goal: 135, Current with PB: 160
    Started at a size 16 down to loose 10

With PB my asthma has improved, low back pain is gone, & I've got more energy

My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60175.html

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Thoughts are with you today tomi! Hope it works out for the PT & not surgery.
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Thanks, Ladies!!!! Feeling the love here!

I leave for the MRI results apt in 30 minutes. I'm nervous. In fact I just noticed my jaw is clenched! I really don't want to go through the surgery............. so, hoping PT will be enough.

Any of you heard of Tim Hawkins, comedian??? He's a very funny CLEAN comedian!!!

Tim Hawkins Comedy

He's touring........... I just bought tickets for hubby and I to go see him in May - He's doing a show at our church! I'm so excited!!! If you've never heard him you can see him on youtube! One of my FAVORITES is Yoga Pants! Hilarious!!!

Okay -- Day 10 SCD. Still 100% Still doing good - no diarrhea for 8 days. Have had daily pain, cramping stuff - but no diarrhea. The pain is not to bad - certainly a lot less than when I'm eating things that I shouldn't. BMs are not happening daily though. Decreased PA to one a day now. Weight 185.

I will let you all know later today what the verdict is...............
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Weight goals: