Yes, but about 1/3 as much. Funny you would say that - because I was just about to come back to my journal and write that I should go back to drinking it daily. I felt better when I was drinking a bottle a day. My homebrew isn't making enough for that to happen. I'll buy a bottle on the way to work today.
As for the gut today: I ate 3 eggs and a small burger patty for breakfast and I had to stop eating it because of the cramping and need to use the bathroom. Although the cramping or the diarrhea was not nearly as bad as last night.
I seem to keep getting one step forward then fall 2 steps back on this quest to find what is making me so sick!
1. the probiotic and daily kombucha was working wonders for about 8 weeks........... then it stopped.
2. avoiding soy seems to work well - but isn't completely fixing the problem.
3. tomato based dishes have always given me a tummy ache, but nothing like last night!
I think right now - my gut is just not well enough to blame any one particular thing for causing the issues. I know once I have a good hard attack (for lack of a better word) things are messed up for about a week.
For now --- I'm going to eat very bland foods. Nothing acidic, nothing processed (ketchup). And I'm going to go back to drinking kombucha daily. I'm still taking a daily probiotic, and have added a digestive enzyme as well.
UGH......... am I every going to be well?
EDIT: ate the other 1/2 of the burger patty and no ill effects. Perhaps I should do a bit more study on leaky gut?
Last edited by tomi; 01-07-2014 at 12:22 PM.
1. Love ME no matter what noises are screaming at me, or who is trying to tear me down.
2. Eat to heal
3. Move to live
4. Embrace today
5. Live with intention
6. Respect my body
7. Cultivate joy
8. Find my passion
9. Meditate on peace in my soul