Page 350 of 610 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 6092

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 350

tomi is offline Senior Member
    I am VERY happy to report that with daily probiotics and 16 oz of kombucha I am now 7 weeks diarrhea FREE!!!
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

marcadav is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi View Post
    I am VERY happy to report that with daily probiotics and 16 oz of kombucha I am now 7 weeks diarrhea FREE!!!
    Fantastic news!!!

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Excellent!

canio6 Guest
    That's great tomi!

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome tomi!!! Yay you!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

It sure feels good to not be sick every single day of my life anymore!

OK.......... I drank a lot this weekend. Just getting that off my chest.

breakfast - 3 eggs fried in butter. Glass of water and my supplements.

No response yet from the credit card girl. If nothing by morning the card is getting cut up and thrown away.

I need to take out something for dinner......... not sure what. Chicken I think. Maybe I'll stop at the store and get all the fixings for a yummy salad and throw in some chicken.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

walked on the treadmill for 15 minutes. I'll do more this afternoon/evening.

My belly is BLOATED! Like 6 months pregnant bloated! I feel like I've gained 15 pounds! UGH!!!

Wanting to stay home and watch old movies in black and white all day -- but - duty calls.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    How responsible of you to try to contact her. Just an FYI, your message probably went to her "other" folder, which is a folder that Facebook has created for messages from people who are NOT your friend on Facebook... Facebook does not notify the recipient of messages that get placed in the "other" folder. My advice would be to try to look up a phone number/address and either call her or send the card to her residence. I have a lot of luck with dexknows.com. Or turn it in to the credit card company or an area bank for destruction. She likely will never contact you with the way FB has things set up. I found a message from 2 years ago in my other folder the other day...

I think you have officially discovered that probiotics are the cure for your ills. Two short term tests pretty much sealed the deal. Congratulations.

Glad Son finally got rid of one deadbeat tenant. Question: what is he going to do differently from here on out to prevent getting ripped off? Does he ask for first and last month's rent in advance? That would provide him with two months worth of rent if the next tenant pulls the same stunt. Depending on what he asks for in rent, this could be difficult to do, but if it's a small amount of rent (like $400 a month or so) it might be doable.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Yes my message did go into the "other" folder. I thought it was worth a try. The card is getting cut into tiny pieces shortly.

I do believe I have fixed my tummy issues

I think my son is getting out of the tenant business He's getting enough social practice at work and is making enough money that he can easily pay his bills without having to think about added income. He hasn't admitted his mistakes, and likely won't. I have held my tongue and not said "I told you this was going to happen!" As soon as everyone is out he will get the house ready to sell. The hour commute twice a day is too much when he is working up to 65 hours a week.

Dancing with the Stars has a special guest singer tonight! CHER! Looking forward to seeing it. Gonna do a little walking before the show starts
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

ecks is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    high five on fixing tummy issues! **High Five!**
    SW (Nov 22nd 2011): 333, 2 Years: 245lbs
    Current Weight as of December 4th, 2013: 239
    Short Term Goal: Happy brain, figure out direction in life.
    Met Goal: Be a 2x Shirt, Fit in a standard airplane seat belt without the use of a seat belt extension, Better sleep, Be a 1x Shirt
    Long Term Goal: 166lbs (One day!), Buy whatever cloths I want to wear.
    Pain is temporary, quitting is forever- Lance Armstrong #NoExcuses