Page 345 of 548 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 5476

Thread: Fibromyalgia and Fat - Tomi's story page 345

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Exactly what Jenn said!! Have a wonderful trip!!!!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

tomi is online now Senior Member
    we're back! Had a great time! Relaxed a LOT! I had a couple days where I didn't feel so good - the diarrhea came back but without the pain. I think because I didn't have any kombucha for a couple days before we left - so the morning we left was not a good one. Then we ate Chinese on the 2nd night we were there I felt pukey the next day. I ate beef and broccoli - but I think it was "bad". I ate fairly well and am 2 pounds down from before we left. We went to the Phoenix Zoo - must have walked 3 miles! There are 2.5 miles of walking trails - but we back tracked and circled around a couple of them. We were pretty tired by the time we were done.

Hubby and I had a great time together - its nice to be married to your favorite person! He told me he was sad to have to go back to work and be away from me.

So anyway - back to reality.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

Goals: Healthy mind, healthy body, happy soul.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back, Tomi! Being married to your favorite person is important. Brad and I feel this connection when we do things together, but alone (i.e. without the kids). When the kids are with us, we step out of husband and wife mode and into Mom and Dad mode...

I'm glad you had a good time on your vacation. Sorry you felt poorly a couple of days. Hopefully things will settle down again now that you're home.

YAY for weight loss on vacation! That like NEVER happens!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

I know - so I was excited to step on the scale and see a smaller number than before I left! SCORE!!!! I'm still up 6 pounds from what I was a month ago - but I'm feeling confident I can get things moving down again. I seem to be eating less at a sitting - I mean, I fill up 1/2 way through my meal. I haven't cleaned my plate in weeks! Well, except when I eat salad. I hope that means something good! Even when I'm having my favorite food - like sweet potato w/cinnamon and lots of butter - when the tank is full I STOP eating.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

I'm doing this because I'm worth it - because I'm worthy - because I love myself.

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Are you still following the LR?
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Welcome back Tomi
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I haven't been............ in fact most of our vacation we didn't eat before noon. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get back to it or not. Since my weight is dropping and I'm eating healthy, but smaller meals I might just see what happens naturally. I think I'm gonna wait a couple weeks and just do the eat when hungry and stop when full thing and see what comes of it.
    Read post #2626
    my motivation

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back Tomi!

theprimalcajun is offline Senior Member
    I was just wondering this morning if you were back from your vacation! And here you are!! Yay!!! Glad you had a good time & sorry you were feeling poorly the first few days. And how kewl is it that you lost 2 lbs!!!

Glad to have you back!
    Goal: Don't worry be happy!

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Any beautiful scenery photos?